Tom Winnifrith

View Tom Winnifrith's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Short Focus Media Holding For Maximum Loss Of $2.49, Potential Gain $14.51 [View article]
    GDX & Alexcampbello

And what is & has been MS' price target on Facebook. The "independent" directors might request a higher price. I somehow doubt it.

MW got Harbin wrong. No-one gets it right all the time! Overall MW good track record in this area.

Think you both might care to have a butchers at this piece just out:

Best wishes

Tom Winnifrith
    Aug 30, 2012. 05:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Gazpos & JSmiley

The PRC has already eased monetary policy twice and it has had no effect, the crash is accelerating. Being a charitable fellow I hope that you do not leverage up and bet otherwise.

$10 - half way between TNAV ( $6.65) and year low. I admit somewhat artbitary but if the bid is pulled the stock will tank.

As to the allegations, I notice that another UK writer seems to agree with me. Before you dismiss all us old-worlders at once have a read of this just out a few minutes ago:

Best wishes

Tom
    Aug 30, 2012. 05:24 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is Borders & Southern's Falkland Islands Gas Condensate Discovery Really Commercial? [View article]
    Leading London analyst shares my scepticism on this one - where I am 25% ahead on my short call in 10 days

More Falklands hype than substance:

Aug 30, 2012. 12:23 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Manchester United: It Takes A Brit To Explain Why America Has Been Fooled [View article]
    PAGreen

Many thanks. Positive feedback is always appreciated.

Tom Winnifrith
    Aug 27, 2012. 02:34 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Arvidos - I think KWM3 answers your question. Thank you for reading the article.

KWM3 - Thanks for assisting ( see above). The debt is crazy and that the Glazers took out a dividend a few months ago and half the IPO proceeds to boot does not stack up to me.

Tom Winnifrith
    Aug 27, 2012. 02:34 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    rdnrvn

Two of the West Ham's best games of recent years were vs Man U - Paulo do Canio scoring through Barthez's legs in the cup and Tevezx scoring to keep WH up on the last day of the season at Old Trafford.

If I was bitter towards every side more successful than West Ham I'd be bitter towards most teams!

Now if Milwall or Spurs had achieved a $2.3 billion IPO then I might be bitter!

Best wishes

Tom Winnifrith
    Aug 27, 2012. 02:34 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Facebook Q2: Ad Sales Creep Up To 84% Of Revenue Total [View article]
    Earnings visibility looks weaker by the quarter. My target price of $7.30 likely to be cut again:

Jul 27, 2012. 12:10 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment