View as an RSS Feed
Multi-Asset = Multi-Risk? An Update
- In the face of choppy equity markets so far in 2014, the multi-asset income product class is doing fine.
- Though they struggled during the rate rise scare of Q2 2013, their balanced portfolio approach is proving to be a winner rewarding investors with better-than-bond returns over the recent horizon.
- Big decisions still need to be made at the asset mix level, since returns in this income-generating space are broadly dispersed and driven by their bond or equity profile.
- Multi-Asset = Multi-Risk? 5 Things To Consider
- I'll Take The High Dividend; You Take The Low Volatility - Which ETF Road To Take? Part II
- I'll Take The High Dividend; You Take The Low Volatility - Which ETF Road To Take? Part 1