Trade In Mexico

View Trade In Mexico's Comments BY TICKER:

• Iconix, Is It Really That Cheap? [View article]
    This article is clearly written with a negative bias, very little analysis with any of the positives, or potential upside.
    Nov 21, 2015. 12:54 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • This Housing Bubble Is Set To Pop [View article]
    Yes, there is a bubble in real estate, classic cars, and the art market, etc....
    Nov 16, 2015. 12:02 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • For 2016 Gains, Buy These Cheap European Stocks Now [View article]
    Looks like anything related to retail is getting slammed today because of the Macy's guidance. Great day to buy NTZ which is also down today.
    Nov 11, 2015. 04:00 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Gold - Bottom Is Here. Ready To Switch Gear [View instapost]
    Thanks Lejun...are you buying any gold mining stocks?
    Nov 7, 2015. 02:10 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Yahoo: Finally Ready For A Turnaround Under Marissa Mayer [View article]
    Why would Yahoo finally be ready for a turnaround under Marissa as she has been there for years?

I think she has been overpaid and has not performed. The only reason YHOO shares went up for awhile was due to the value in BABA and that is over.
    Oct 21, 2015. 07:35 PM | 10 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Genworth: Why I Keep Buying This $5 Stock Bargain [View article]
    We also now know that Klein took the CFO position at Athene which was apparently desperate to get a CFO so it could go public soon (read story in link below). Under those circumstances I am sure that they offered Klein a huge incentive to leave GNW and that is probably the only reason he did:

I am buying BOTH GNW and NTZ as well.
    Oct 20, 2015. 03:04 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Lannett Group: Revisiting The Investment Case On One Of My Biggest Mistakes [View article]
    Thanks Bret! What do you think of Amicus (FOLD)? The stock plunged recently and looks cheap now and Perceptive Advisors has been loading up on the dip. Since Perceptive is one of the most successful biotech hedge funds, I am intrigued.
    Oct 14, 2015. 12:39 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Trash To Treasure And Back Again: Cyclical Industries And McDermott International [View article]
    Hmm this article just seems to pose more questions than it answers. I would have liked to see you take a strong position one way or the other....
    Oct 1, 2015. 02:46 PM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Genworth: 5 Major Upside Catalysts For This $5 Stock [View article]

It is $100 million in ANNUAL cost savings when fully implemented according to a number of sources so before arrogantly attacking authors here, maybe you should do more research yourself:

Chief Executive Officer Tom McInerney also announced a plan to cut jobs in an effort to save approximately $100 million annually.¨

You know what ¨annually" means right wsattler? see link below:
    Sep 23, 2015. 01:32 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Avoid Weatherford; $1B Capital Raise Could Drive Stock Below $4 [View article]
    I don´t see $4 for this secondary
    Sep 21, 2015. 06:19 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Marathon Oil: Finances Under Siege, Operational Gains Compensate [View article]
    I think MRO is worth watching but also believe a dividend cut is likely and sensible. If it is cut, I would not be surprised to see this fall to $10...
    Sep 12, 2015. 02:47 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Modelling Genworth's Long-Term Care Liabilities And Reserve Strength [View article]
    Should be noted this author spends a lot of time pumping Groupon, one of the all time worst Internet stocks.

I also don't understand how he could write about Genworth and omit the significant amount of recent buying in Genworth by many insiders????
    Sep 11, 2015. 03:09 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Unfortunately about half of this article is comprised of charts, graphs, etc that are fluff and or from other sources that do not constitute any original ideas.
    Sep 11, 2015. 03:06 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Wal-Mart: The King Of The Nifty Fifty Is Cheap [View article]
    I like WMT and bought some this week but Kohl's (KSS) is much cheaper!
    Aug 30, 2015. 01:58 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Genworth Financial Is Irrationally Priced For Bankruptcy [View article]
    If biotech is going to cure everything then nobody will need any long term care and that will be great for GNW. Suggesting we buy biotechs some of which are extremely risky and trading at huge PE ratios and forgoing GNW at about 5 times earnings makes no sense to me.

The one biotech that makes sense to me is GILD and I have been buying that on the recent dip.
    Aug 27, 2015. 11:16 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment