Trade In Mexico

View Trade In Mexico's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Sterling Construction: I See Very Significant Upside In This $3 Stock [View article]
    Jeremy, sad to see you won't just give credit where it is due....Hawk was right, thesis in article was right, stock price surged. End of story!
    Apr 13, 2015. 07:29 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • J.G. Wentworth: One Of The Last True Bargains In This Market [View article]
    Stan, there is a difference between an undervalued stock and a company that is going bankrupt. If a company is going bankrupt, then it is not undervalued, it is a sinking ship and there is a big distinction that investors can make to analyze these points by looking at the balance sheet and profits.

I would love to see your list of "Many undervalued stocks go bankrupt every year." Just which companies are you referring to anyhow (that were "undervalued" and suddenly went bankrupt?)?
    Apr 11, 2015. 05:34 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • J.G. Wentworth: One Of The Last True Bargains In This Market [View article]
    Darren, I think you can pose these types of questions on just about any public company. First of all pretty much much all public companies "enrich" their management right??? I also think that the significant stock purchases by insiders answers and or limits concerns on many of these questions.
    Apr 10, 2015. 10:45 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • J.G. Wentworth: One Of The Last True Bargains In This Market [View article]
    Whether you agree with the diversification into mortgage business or not, JGW shares are very undervalued. I think it's good to diversify and expand plus management states it will boost profits significantly, hard not to like that!

I also like the insider buying...
    Apr 10, 2015. 10:33 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Greece Presents A New Reform Program, But The Probability Of Default Grows [View article]
    Greece is a joke and deserves to be kicked out. If there is a Grexit, the question is will Portugal or Spain be next?????
    Apr 4, 2015. 11:18 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • General Electric: Well Positioned To Exploit The Looming Paradigm Shift [View article]
    David, It might be time to give it a rest on the GE articles.....
    Apr 3, 2015. 01:23 AM | 18 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How I Am Playing The Rebound In High Yield Bonds And Getting Paid 9.5% [View article]
    Funny how many incorrect comments were made here about the yield and not one comment about the bigger picture brought up by Hawkinvest in the article which is that the ECB bond buying program is likely to boost demand for high yield assets in the coming months and that HNW now trades at a discount of nearly 5% when it has often traded for a premium in the past. If the thesis of this article plays out investors could get nearly 9.5 yield plus possibly 6 to 7% or so in capital appreciation if the discount returns to historical norms. That about 15% or more in potential gains over the coming year which would be excellent in this low yield world!
    Mar 20, 2015. 12:15 AM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Emsone11: You are wrong, the annual dividend of $1.62 is based on the lowered 13.5 cent per share monthly dividend so the article is correct. Hawkinvest correctly stated the current distribution.

Why are some many people posting here making basic math mistakes and posting incorrect info???????????
    Mar 19, 2015. 11:52 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Madmoneyskillz:

You are also wrong, once again:

It is incorrect to say the yield is 7.75% because the expense ratio is is taken out BEFORE which means the net yield for shareholders is nearly 9.5% as stated in the article.

Do the basic math for yourself: 13.5 cents per month dividend is $1.62 per year which clearly indicates a yield of nearly 9.5% for shareholders.
    Mar 19, 2015. 11:49 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    turk-

Mar 19, 2015. 11:48 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Genworth: Why Investors Should Take Advantage Of The 50% Off Sale [View article]
    GNW is one of the few true bargains in the stock market. I agree that once GNW puts in a solid quarter or two that the valuation of this stock will normalize at much higher levels.
    Mar 19, 2015. 10:40 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Metalico: Buyout Deal Arbitrage Could Offer 50% Gains [View article]
    I made money buying WG when the Hawk wrote about it in the $4 range and then it went to around $7 and I sold it. That was another great trade thanks to the Hawk. I was looking at it today after the big drop and wondering if it was a buying op also but the management at WG seems to have lost credibility and I think it too hard for me or the Hawk or anyone to know what is going with a company like WG when management delays filings. I did see an analyst come out today and say WG could be worth $5 per share if they sell assets and if that is the case it seems today's drop is a buying op. But possibly a high risk one. Just my opinion for you Skylar...
    Mar 18, 2015. 11:38 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Metalico: Buyout Deal Arbitrage Could Offer 50% Gains [View article]
    Looks like a great risk reward opportunity! When more news comes out and as more investors learn about this buyout offer, MEA should move much higher.
    Mar 18, 2015. 02:04 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Jeremy, after this I won't say it again, but you were/are clearly missing the big picture. STRL sold off excessively because too many investors (including yourself) were concerned about the breach. Hawk correctly predicted that STRL would get a waiver and STRL surged 30% by the close today. You were wrong to warn people here with excessive focus and concern on Comerica, and I bet more than a few missed huge gains in this stock because you were too negative and doubted that STRL would get the waiver and they did. There is more to STRL than its credit line, ok? You were wrong to be overly concerned and focused on the breach, that's all. It's time to admit it, acknowledge the market reaction of a 30% gain, congratulate Hawk and move on.
    Mar 16, 2015. 05:55 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Jeremy, Are you joking??? STRL got a waiver and the stock is up about 25%. You appear overly focused on Comerica.....
    Mar 16, 2015. 11:08 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment