View as an RSS Feed
View Trade Star's Articles BY TICKER:
NQ Mobile: Jumping To Conclusions, The Muddy Waters Board Game
- Muddy Waters jumped to conclusions and missed, yet again.
- Ms. Ying Han resigned as Audit Chair for both WuXi PharmaTech and NQ Mobile for validated personal reasons. There were no disagreements between her and NQ Mobile.
- It's highly unlikely insider shares as described by Muddy Waters were sold between 6/25/14 and 7/3/14.
NQ Mobile: A Likely Buyout Or Major Investment On The Horizon
- Newly-added members all have significant experience taking companies private and/or operating private entities.
- Inclusion of a new board seat dedicated to shareholder representation signals expectation of adding new investor.
- Partial sales of FL Mobile and NationSky signal valuation guidance to would-be suitors.
- NQ Mobile continues to be a volatile investment and not suitable for novice investors or those with low risk tolerance.
- Round-Tripping? Further Adventures Down The Muddy Waters Rabbit Hole
- NQ Mobile, A Near-Term Road Map: Navigating Your Investment Through Uncertain Times