Trade Star

View Trade Star's Comments BY TICKER:
  • NQ Mobile: Despite 20-F Filing Hype, Nothing Has Changed [View article]
    Yes Robert. Excellent deductive reasoning. Knockdiddy and I are the same person. Despite the fact that we have different writing styles and are 2 different people. Again, you need to work on your reading comprehension skills. You cant even write a retort that makes sense.

I have readers who appreciate my work, just like you probably do as well. If you are still smarting from when I critiqued your prior work, then perhaps you should have challenged my article.
    Aug 28, 2014. 06:03 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • NQ Mobile: Despite 20-F Filing Hype, Nothing Has Changed [View article]
    Yes joe. Burn. You win. Ive seen your other rants and see no point in having a discussion with you.
    Aug 26, 2014. 07:40 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • NQ Mobile: Despite 20-F Filing Hype, Nothing Has Changed [View article]
    Robert, I see reading comprehension is not your strong suit.

1. At what point did I say nq would be exonerated? I merely listed out the trends in prior fraud cases and how nq performed up to that point in time. I clearly state that the audit is the gold standard for those cleared of fraud. Where in my article do I state that nq will be cleared of fraud? Oh yeah , once they file their audit. Which I state in my article. The point in that article was to compare nq vs other companies in similar situations. As for do I think they are a fraud? No. Sloppy accounting? Possibly.

2.round tripping is possible but unlikely give your specific thesis. I cant help it if your understanding of accounting is flawed.

3. Buyout is to be determined. My article clearly states that its what the company has postioned itself for and is one possibility of many and that it was wildly speculative on my part. I literally state that in my conclusion.

4. Audit chair resignation. She resigned from wuxi as well. When did I state it was no big deal? Its definitely a big deal. But it also needs to be viewed in context. Something you should try.

Robert, you disappoint me. The only one disingenuous here is you. Every one of my articles lays out the pros and cons and is relatively balanced. You on the other hand run wild with speculations and half baked theories. Were you more balanced, I might take you seriously.
    Aug 26, 2014. 12:45 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • NQ Mobile: Despite 20-F Filing Hype, Nothing Has Changed [View article]
    I hardly consider my pieces pumping. I state what side of the trade I'm on but I also make it a point to list out the pros and cons to the investment of NQ. If anyone asks me whether or not to invest in NQ, I provide honest and candid feedback.

Never said NYU was a bad school. Just that your lack of experience in securities analysis has led you to point to yahoo finance as reference source. Probably not the best place to seek validation or refutation of your thesis. Sam, you seem to be a nice kid and I'm not looking to start an argument here, but I think the premise of this article could use some work.
    Aug 25, 2014. 05:26 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • NQ Mobile: Despite 20-F Filing Hype, Nothing Has Changed [View article]
    in fairness, the author is just an undergrad student studying finance... i think the effort is there, but the methodology / understanding of source materials needs work.
    Aug 25, 2014. 05:06 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • NQ Mobile: Despite 20-F Filing Hype, Nothing Has Changed [View article]
    I skipped to the comments section after reading the intro paragraph. 2 minutes saved!
    Aug 25, 2014. 02:30 PM | 8 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • NQ Mobile Could Be The Latest Company To Be Acquired Or Taken Private: But At What Price? [View article]
    I'm sure they probably made soft inquiries. We'll never know why they decided to put out a low ball offer. The fact remains that they did and management has identified it as being unsolicited. The non-binding part is not uncommon. I would be more concerned if the offer were binding for a low ball offer.

Buying shares directly in FL is precisely how they get around the VIE and have to offer IV for the asset. Buying ADS has its risks, and given Bison did not buy into Nationsky or the rest or the legacy business, they may still have some diligence to do to get comfort with the potential risk acquiring 100% of the business, hence the large implied discount for the non FL business and the low ball offer for ADS.
    Aug 8, 2014. 02:02 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    You're also neglecting the class b shares. no point in taking a toehold if you cannot affect a change in control and could be theoretically stuck in a failed bid. Then theres the issue of the VIE. Theres inherent risk in buying the ADS due to the VIE vs. acquiring the subsidiary assets directly at intrinsic value. I think both of these play into why bison would not want to buy shares at this point but would rather put out an unsolicited bid to gauge management interest in a takeout.
    Aug 8, 2014. 11:57 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Arbitrage Shows The Market Isn't Ready To Trust NQ Mobile [View article]
    There should be a minimum quotient for thoughtful articles. I'll leave that comment open to interpretation.
    Aug 7, 2014. 02:04 PM | 9 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • If You Bought NQ Mobile Over $9.80, You Could Get Hosed [View article]
    In that case, I highly suggest you (Milkweed) and Raven short the heck out of the stock. Put your money where your mouth is....
    Jul 30, 2014. 10:54 AM | 13 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • If You Bought NQ Mobile Over $9.80, You Could Get Hosed [View article]
    Raven, how exactly do you think Bison finances this deal without a 20f?
    Jul 30, 2014. 10:49 AM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • If You Bought NQ Mobile Over $9.80, You Could Get Hosed [View article]
    To quote you Raven. "REALLY?"
    Jul 30, 2014. 10:34 AM | 13 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • NQ Mobile: A Likely Buyout Or Major Investment On The Horizon [View article]
    if its a bona fied offer that has a chance of being accepted, the company has to disclose the bid. my guess is they will use the bid as a floor to provide stability until the 20f is released. at which time the market will either reflect a fmv in excess of 9.80 or the offer is accepted.
    Jul 30, 2014. 09:23 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • NQ Mobile: A Likely Buyout Or Major Investment On The Horizon [View article]
    I'm sorry. Did someone mention buyout? http://bit.ly/1lW8QHw;highlight=
    Jul 30, 2014. 09:02 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Why NQ Mobile's Advertising Revenue Numbers Look Questionable [View article]
    Funny. I had the opposite experience. I like music radar. The auto detect feature is great for when im driving and want to know who's on the radio.
    Jul 17, 2014. 09:45 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment