This user currently has no profile.
I have a background in banking, finance, and capital markets for over two and a half decades and can humbly claim to have some insights into the global and Indian economic environment with a good grasp of its underlying dynamics. This has been possible due to my exposure to the global and Indian environment when I was with Standard Chartered Bank and Oracle Finance (formerly i-flex solutions). I have also spent a reasonable time working with a boutique stock broking company where I set up debt dealing capabilities. I later headed their equity research desk during which period I had the benefit of interaction with many institutional investors. Currently I consult in the areas of equity research and corporate finance.
- Description: Analyst. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- "The toxic debt is not... on The Financial Crisis Is Escalating Out of Control
- SteveTo my mind what you ha... on Good Bank, Bad Bank: Is There Any Other Way Out...
- JakeConsensus estimates on ... on What's Cooking with the Oil Price Contango?
- Readers can look at seeking... on How Risky Is Quantitative Easing?
- This was indicated more tha... on Why Bailouts Are Not the Answer