Transcend Asset

View Transcend Asset's Comments BY TICKER:
  • One Overturned Apple Cart And MobileIron's Future In Peril [View article]
    chongkim,

In my effort not to repeat myself, I do not like to rewrite what I wrote before so I always gently refer a reader back to a previous article. So yes, I have noticed you looked at the previous article on MOBL.

And no, I do not link to the SEC filings. Didn't know people would want that. I do however mention in detail in the previous article which SEC filings in particular to look at. Not so this one, again, thinking that I don't want to sound redundant.

It's really not a mystery. Just go look on MOBL's website or Edgar. This company only has one quarterly report, after all. The rest is pre-IPO, etc.

You should do your DD. I've done mine. Found the company weak. More info on the prior article. This one is more like a Part 2 on MOBL to the previous one, so admittedly, if you haven't been with me through all my articles, or at the very least, the one before, my thinking would leave you thinking there's not much here.

Totally get it. Cheers =)
    Sep 4 06:04 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • More Than 5 Major Weaknesses In MobileIron Prevent It From Being A BlackBerry Killer [View article]
    MPF,

I had an idea similar to yours re: organizations backing up their info. With the iHack, I also think corporations can go through their info without them knowing by using Elcomsoft. Wonder if ppl are forced to use company issued passwords on their phones?!

Anyways, some of my latest thoughts: http://seekingalpha.co...

As usual, it's my readers that help me formulate my next article =) thanks!
    Sep 4 05:13 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    hz06,

Wow, interesting way to think about it. 3 quarters is a short time to go through all that cash. IBM already bought something though. I can't remember the name.

Now that you mention IBM, I think they're in the same soup as MobileIron and Good. They don't support BlackBerry devices at all. But I may be wrong about IBM. Guess I'll take another look.

In any event, you might want to look at my other info on MOBL released earlier today. Been keeping busy ^^''

Sep 4 05:09 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • One Overturned Apple Cart And MobileIron's Future In Peril [View article]
    chongkim,

Sorry to disappoint. What "factual info about MOBL" was I not disclosing? I thought I disclosed them all? and even provided links to more which was in my previous article. I have dug through all their SEC filings. 10-Q, pre-IPO, everything. A 900+ page document, and all included.. scanned over 1000 pages. You only had to click the link. It was even in the article. Saving you time, but guess I can't please everyone.

Sep 4 04:44 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • One Overturned Apple Cart And MobileIron's Future In Peril [View article]
    smartone7,

Tell it to us who've seen it come up from the bottom @5.44, and it doesn't work. Long BBRY =)

And I know if you've made your bundle on Apple, it's hard to take you away from it too. Good luck! =)
    Sep 4 04:00 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • One Overturned Apple Cart And MobileIron's Future In Peril [View article]
    theamazingtoad,

Apple is increase its footprint in enterprise. And taking the cloud to enterprise is part of it.

Although, I do believe that iCloud can be disabled in an enterprise environment, I think Apple wish you won't. And yes, I'm aware of how MDMs in general work though I am not a systems administrator so don't actually use one.
    Sep 4 03:34 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • One Overturned Apple Cart And MobileIron's Future In Peril [View article]
    theamazingtoad,

Gartner is a marketing gimmick. BlackBerry is the leader but the media has been fooling you. BB's clients like to keep quiet.

Gartner: Read the section about "Gartner is Wrong... Again"

If you'd rather not hear it from me, here's ZDNet:
    Sep 4 03:10 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • One Overturned Apple Cart And MobileIron's Future In Peril [View article]
    Ratty,

Doesn't mean they'll accept. They've accepted 21. Rejected 2.

I try my best. Can't please everyone. Cheers!
    Sep 4 02:56 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • One Overturned Apple Cart And MobileIron's Future In Peril [View article]
    Ratty,

Foxconn's Terry Go admitted to the issues with making iPhones and the slim profits. I follow Foxconn's website in Chinese. Also, John Chen from BlackBerry mentioned that was what Terry and him were talking about and what was the reason behind why they were working together.
    Sep 4 02:54 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • One Overturned Apple Cart And MobileIron's Future In Peril [View article]
    imac007,

As per my disclosure, I am long BBRY. As for part-time tax preparer... wow! hilarious! I hate doing taxes as much as most people.

Apple is mentioned because if you had followed the evaluation of MobileIron as per some articles in late August, you would realize there was an upgrade given and the thesis was that Apple would help MobileIron. I think that's not happening.

Sep 4 02:25 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • One Overturned Apple Cart And MobileIron's Future In Peril [View article]
    Hi Jack,

Companies don't have to buy another company using cash. Apple could have offered stock. That was what I was thinking when I was writing.
    Sep 4 11:04 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • One Overturned Apple Cart And MobileIron's Future In Peril [View article]
    Apple talks about the commitment but keeps the $. How can things change? Foxconn is making a sliver of what Apple does for doing all the work.
    Sep 4 10:46 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Randal!!!
    Aug 29 02:02 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How Secure Is BB10 And Does It Matter? [View article]
    Joey,

It's interesting that the @Author is NOT responding to any of my questions. I want the sources, or else this smells like bunk wrapped in half-truths.
    Aug 28 02:28 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How Secure Is BB10 And Does It Matter? [View article]
    Hello @Author,

Still waiting for your answer. Thanks!
    Aug 28 02:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment