Transcend Asset

View Transcend Asset's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Keep Calm And Exit BlackBerry [View article]
    SN,

I can ask... why doesn't Apple tell us how much the stockpile is of unsold iPhones?

Companies are not required to report more than whatever the SEC requires. What they think is competitive info, they get to keep secret. So yes, Apple is full of secrets too. We don't know the details of their deal with Foxconn either.
    Jul 31 11:13 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Keep Calm And Exit BlackBerry [View article]
    226,

You wrote:
    AAPL is about to take out it's all-time high.
    The iPhone is selling like hot-cakes.
    Time is running out for John Chen not Cook.
    Lets keep it real.

We have proven those things wrong. Who is not seeing the change? You.
    iPhone is not selling like hot cakes. Apple's ability to keep hitting highs is now in question given BlackBerry is coming back with 2% in US and iPads are not selling well, market saturated, iPhone 6 phablet may be delayed.
    Jul 31 11:11 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 2 Big Elephants Afraid Of A Mouse: What Apple Is Not Telling You About BlackBerry [View article]
    mag,

LOL! Lovely! ;) I'm fine with this method of settling things with him.
    Jul 31 10:01 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Keep Calm And Exit BlackBerry [View article]
    226,

You can be said to be leading people astray as Apple is developing issues and you're saying it is ok.
    Jul 31 09:19 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry: Leaked Passport Video Highlights New Device [View article]
    I like the sharp look though. I don't like the extremely curvy look. ie. Samsung. Don't think it's really *that* sharp. Not going to stab you or anything... but maybe it's better I report back how I feel about it once I get it.

After all, I didn't like my power button top centre, now I can't think of having it anywhere else, etc.

Waiting and excited! =)
    Jul 31 09:04 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    226,

You've been twisting my words beyond belief. I said he's NOT interested. You want a decent response, fork over the $100 at least. Other times, he might not even call you back. What did you not understand when the guy *might* call you back at $100? He might call you back at less, but he really is thinking you're wasting his time. Other people in here get that, and you just insist it's still wrong.
    Jul 31 08:45 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Was Apple Spooked By The BlackBerry Passport? [View article]
    Corey,

I enjoyed this read immensely! Didn't have time for it early, but WOW! I'm glad I did read it =)

Keep up the great work!
    Jul 31 07:30 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    226,

It's more effective to just quit taking it personally. I've developed a thick skin, that's how I keep going. My intention is to chronicle BB's transformation. Along the way, I'm going to have to face the music from both ends.

Just learn to let it slide off....... eventually, others will appreciate you for your contributions on the subject of BB and just shrug off that other stuff. Really, do we know if it's SA lurking or following a person they flagged as a repeat offender and removing their posts? So do us all a favor, leave mag alone.

I mean, I've gone through the phase of having my posts, almost every other one removed - on bearish pieces by Kofi Bofah.

Just get over it, move on. Don't even READ my articles if you can't stand it. Some people said they stopped clicking on certain authors. I learned to do the same.

Please move on, there's more to life! Peace, love, family, friends =)

Cheers!
    Jul 31 07:18 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Thank you, Abel!

I've learned more about P/S from you today. =)
    Jul 31 06:45 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    MKIA,

ATO is lower level compared to FOC, which is what BB has.
    Jul 31 06:38 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Was Apple Spooked By The BlackBerry Passport? [View article]
    HOT HOT HOT! wow, I wonder if there's more than 3 colors?!
    Jul 31 04:58 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • The BlackBerry Passport Is A Disruptive Technology Set To Transform America's Boardrooms [View article]
    HAHA, bit! =) funny =)
    Jul 31 03:54 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    226,

The cashflow positive was what Chen said. He has met EVERY single goal he's set so far. I am not ready to doubt him.
    Jul 31 03:19 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Hi bit,

Point taken. I gave you credit and did an Author's Pick on your comment prior about this thing? Anyways, I can't do it again on this one because SA is for some reason not providing that feature for 2nd level etc posts again.
    Jul 31 03:17 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    toneguru,

Having worked for a bank owned brokerage, we look for people with big $$. These are the boomers. They still manage their companies/ have the final say.

Hence, why I think at some level the "30" isn't the deciding factor but the 50 to 65. But good opinion, thanks!
    Jul 31 12:04 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment