Transcend Asset

View Transcend Asset's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • BlackBerry Demystified 7: Tapping The CIA For Information Beats Using An Ouija Board (Or Purely Relying On Twitter Or Google Trends) [View article]
    Funny how bears like to pounce and be the first to comment on my articles. Welcome -- I am long and will buy more. Thanks for the discount!
    May 20 10:54 AM | 31 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry Demystified 1: Everything Wall Street Is Not Telling You [View article]

I expect this to go way beyond $50 in 2 years. Long, adding, and holding =)
    Apr 23 08:50 AM | 28 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry Demystified 4: The Developers Are Boarding Flight Q20, BlackBerry Classic [View article]
    Hi abigchocoholic,

BlackBerry is scaling with Foxconn. Scaling the high seas. And writing about phones? Oh, I thought bears wanted to hear about phones. They keep talking about phones. And now that I'm talking about phones....
    May 1 04:07 PM | 27 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The BlackBerry Passport Is A Disruptive Technology Set To Transform America's Boardrooms [View article]
    Hi Redrut,

Thank you for your comment. Here's mine:
    1) LTE is moving forward, prices are coming down for mobile. There are ways to get cheap packages. Also, currently, many packages have fixed prices per month for local calls.
    2) The signal for many mobile phones are just fine in metropolitan areas. Unless you want to conduct the meeting at a national park, there should be very few hangups. Hence, a bigger market.
    3) The BlackBerry phones are more durable than iPhones. As durable as Nokias.
    4) BlackBerry makes external speakers for the phones. Not that they need it in most circumstances as their speakers are much louder than the competitions. As max volume, my S4 is about half the volume of my Z30 at max volume. External speakers are found here: http://bit.ly/1tzDKKR
    5) Conferencing equipment comes wired and wireless with charging unit. I have done my research. Google for Polycom Soundstation 2w. Who says you can't have the Passport plugged in to the wall while conferencing?
    6) GoToMeeting is good. But I think BB can wipe out a good chunk of the teleconferencing market. Pursuing the smaller web conferencing market will be the next step, aided by the release of the desktop BBM/ BBM Video.
    Jul 23 09:00 AM | 26 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sell BlackBerry. Buy Apple. [View article]
    I looked into Kofi. This guy will write comments on OTHER stocks and never on his OWN BlackBerry articles.
    May 4 08:54 AM | 25 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Wall Street Accidentally Helps Watsa As BlackBerry Finds Love In New York, Tokyo And Seoul [View article]
    SN,

20% of Line's revenue was from stickers. It's no joke. The money that can be made is amazing. Hence, I am not writing it because I have nothing better to do.
    Oct 3 09:27 AM | 22 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry Passport: Biggest Tech Flop Of 2014? [View article]
    HOW can this guy be allowed to essentially repeat ENTIRE paragraphs and call it a new article?!?!?!
    Sep 10 08:28 AM | 21 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • More Than 5 Major Weaknesses In MobileIron Prevent It From Being A BlackBerry Killer [View article]
    shaned,

BlackBerry has $3.1 B. MobileIron raised IPO of $107.0 million. They are already in a net loss of $159.9 million. BlackBerry has 80,000 enterprise customers. MobileIron has 6000. Do the math.
    Aug 27 11:23 AM | 18 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Hi abigchocoholic,

I like to think positive =) I will take your comment as a compliment. With this article, I have had a chance to flex my design skills and work with pictures and diagrams on Corel.

The presentation is good enough to help sell the Passport? Awesome! After all, I am a BB shareholder.
    Jul 23 09:29 AM | 18 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Fall Of Nokia Continues [View article]
    What's this about a dividend yield? The stock no longer issues a dividend. It is a turnaround stock. You are using a historical chart. Only look at that if you are a short or if you are not able to wait it out on a turnaround.

If you use the space of the last year, this stock is more promising. If everyone only looked 10 or 20 years back, then nobody would ever advance or come back to the stock market.
    Apr 26 06:07 PM | 18 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Mixed Bag Of Goodies: A View Of BlackBerry In China, Amongst Analysts, And More [View article]
    Vlad,

Chen's English abilities are not limited. Let it be known he got promoted by his former boss while at a business I believe prior to SAP. Being a visible minority did not hinder his career. Also, he later was the boss of his boss.

There are countless numbers of people willing to work for him.
    Oct 8 12:51 PM | 17 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry Scores Another Win As Blackphone's Security Busted By Hackers [View article]
    David,

I will only believe what you say when the rivals have achieved FOC status with DoD. At present, only BBRY has that.
    Aug 11 03:59 PM | 17 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry Is Trying To Cover All Bases [View article]
    Thanks, Egon!

Appreciate your work =)
    Jun 5 01:26 PM | 17 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Fall Of Nokia Continues [View article]
    Your information is outdated.
    Apr 26 06:07 PM | 17 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Yeah, or working with zero sleep because after sifting info in this vein for 3 months (?), she sat here all night writing. And just woke up from 1.5 hrs of sleep.
    Oct 3 09:29 AM | 16 Likes Like |Link to Comment