Transcend Asset

View Transcend Asset's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • BlackBerry Demystified 7: Tapping The CIA For Information Beats Using An Ouija Board (Or Purely Relying On Twitter Or Google Trends) [View article]
    Funny how bears like to pounce and be the first to comment on my articles. Welcome -- I am long and will buy more. Thanks for the discount!
    May 20 10:54 AM | 31 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry Demystified 1: Everything Wall Street Is Not Telling You [View article]

I expect this to go way beyond $50 in 2 years. Long, adding, and holding =)
    Apr 23 08:50 AM | 28 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry Demystified 4: The Developers Are Boarding Flight Q20, BlackBerry Classic [View article]
    Hi abigchocoholic,

BlackBerry is scaling with Foxconn. Scaling the high seas. And writing about phones? Oh, I thought bears wanted to hear about phones. They keep talking about phones. And now that I'm talking about phones....
    May 1 04:07 PM | 27 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The BlackBerry Passport Is A Disruptive Technology Set To Transform America's Boardrooms [View article]
    Hi Redrut,

Thank you for your comment. Here's mine:
    1) LTE is moving forward, prices are coming down for mobile. There are ways to get cheap packages. Also, currently, many packages have fixed prices per month for local calls.
    2) The signal for many mobile phones are just fine in metropolitan areas. Unless you want to conduct the meeting at a national park, there should be very few hangups. Hence, a bigger market.
    3) The BlackBerry phones are more durable than iPhones. As durable as Nokias.
    4) BlackBerry makes external speakers for the phones. Not that they need it in most circumstances as their speakers are much louder than the competitions. As max volume, my S4 is about half the volume of my Z30 at max volume. External speakers are found here: http://bit.ly/1tzDKKR
    5) Conferencing equipment comes wired and wireless with charging unit. I have done my research. Google for Polycom Soundstation 2w. Who says you can't have the Passport plugged in to the wall while conferencing?
    6) GoToMeeting is good. But I think BB can wipe out a good chunk of the teleconferencing market. Pursuing the smaller web conferencing market will be the next step, aided by the release of the desktop BBM/ BBM Video.
    Jul 23 09:00 AM | 26 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sell BlackBerry. Buy Apple. [View article]
    I looked into Kofi. This guy will write comments on OTHER stocks and never on his OWN BlackBerry articles.
    May 4 08:54 AM | 25 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Hi abigchocoholic,

I like to think positive =) I will take your comment as a compliment. With this article, I have had a chance to flex my design skills and work with pictures and diagrams on Corel.

The presentation is good enough to help sell the Passport? Awesome! After all, I am a BB shareholder.
    Jul 23 09:29 AM | 18 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Fall Of Nokia Continues [View article]
    What's this about a dividend yield? The stock no longer issues a dividend. It is a turnaround stock. You are using a historical chart. Only look at that if you are a short or if you are not able to wait it out on a turnaround.

If you use the space of the last year, this stock is more promising. If everyone only looked 10 or 20 years back, then nobody would ever advance or come back to the stock market.
    Apr 26 06:07 PM | 18 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • More Than 5 Major Weaknesses In MobileIron Prevent It From Being A BlackBerry Killer [View article]
    shaned,

BlackBerry has $3.1 B. MobileIron raised IPO of $107.0 million. They are already in a net loss of $159.9 million. BlackBerry has 80,000 enterprise customers. MobileIron has 6000. Do the math.
    Aug 27 11:23 AM | 17 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry Scores Another Win As Blackphone's Security Busted By Hackers [View article]
    David,

I will only believe what you say when the rivals have achieved FOC status with DoD. At present, only BBRY has that.
    Aug 11 03:59 PM | 17 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry Is Trying To Cover All Bases [View article]
    Thanks, Egon!

Appreciate your work =)
    Jun 5 01:26 PM | 17 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Fall Of Nokia Continues [View article]
    Your information is outdated.
    Apr 26 06:07 PM | 17 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The BlackBerry Z3 Is Another Gimmick [View article]
    Follow a convoluted way to install apps? LOL if you stuck to BlackBerry World, that is never convoluted. Installing Android apps was "convoluted" if you want to put it that way. But not any more. Apple doesn't even TRY to get into the convoluted install process... but I wouldn't discount the idea that they'd LIKE to get in on the Android action too. After all, Samsung's Tizen does and so does Nokia's X.

And since you have to bring up the halal food app, I need to ask how come iPhone has not adapted to suit the Indonesian market? It's practically non-existent in Indonesia.
    Jun 5 02:00 AM | 16 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Hi Dale,

Thanks for writing! Please share your conclusion as to what is "wrong IMHO"... you are not being specific. Why are iPhones being purchased? What about the countless millions that CAN'T afford an iPhone? Where do they turn?
    May 20 10:59 AM | 16 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry Demystified 6: The Z30 Sold Out, Do We Have A Black Swan? [View article]
    Alansmithee,

Thanks for writing! As I am a long-term investor, what I am looking for here is probably not what those who are going week to week/ quarter to quarter are looking for. Given the amount of data I have tunnelled through and the amount of information I have put to SA, I remain long and have given many more (new, unique) reasons for why I am long as compared to bears a-plenty.

When all data is good and out, it's already too well-known. Some like to enter at lower prices (myself), not higher prices. The risk-reward is right for me, but I understand if you feel/ prefer to wait.

Cheers!
    May 8 10:44 AM | 16 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry's QNX: Crown Jewel Or Royal Flop? [View article]
    Chen has a multi-threaded apprach, and hardware is one of the links. It's the bigger picture. Step back and see the forest from the trees!
    May 2 02:17 PM | 16 Likes Like |Link to Comment