Travis Giarde

View Travis Giarde's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Buy The Coca-Cola Dip Before Its Next Dividend Increase [View article]
    Good comments and nice strategy Mike Nadel. Thanks!
    Feb 16 12:11 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Buy The Coca-Cola Dip Before Its Next Dividend Increase [View article]
    Hi Tiper. Thanks for the comment. Yeah I bought before the split as well so am down a couple % points, plan is to make that up with the dividends and getting in at a lower price before it turns around again.
    Feb 16 12:10 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Buy The Coca-Cola Dip Before Its Next Dividend Increase [View article]
    Thanks for the info on DPS FeFiFoFum, I have been watching it for some time and may be ready to grab some finally.
    Feb 16 12:09 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Buy The Coca-Cola Dip Before Its Next Dividend Increase [View article]
    Thanks for the comment info JimRooker.
    Feb 16 12:08 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Buy The Coca-Cola Dip Before Its Next Dividend Increase [View article]
    Thanks for the comment jsteinm1.
    Feb 16 12:06 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Buy The Coca-Cola Dip Before Its Next Dividend Increase [View article]
    Dividend investing is alot of fun. Thanks for the comment Ong Kang Wei.
    Feb 16 12:06 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Buy The Coca-Cola Dip Before Its Next Dividend Increase [View article]
    Thanks for the comment David Wren.
    Feb 16 12:05 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Buy The Coca-Cola Dip Before Its Next Dividend Increase [View article]
    Thanks for the comment tmoney094, looks like your off to a good start since the stock closed today at $37.42 and thats without figuring any dividends in. Thanks again!
    Feb 16 12:05 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Buy The Coca-Cola Dip Before Its Next Dividend Increase [View article]
    Thanks FalconCowboy, looks like others thought the same today with an uptick in the KO price.
    Feb 16 12:04 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Buy The Coca-Cola Dip Before Its Next Dividend Increase [View article]
    Thanks for the comment tom_boyle_mastermind.
    Feb 16 12:02 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Stocks That Could Give You A 10% Yield On Their Next Dip [View article]
    Thanks for the comment glider549
    Feb 15 11:59 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Stocks That Could Give You A 10% Yield On Their Next Dip [View article]
    Thanks for your comment LongDividends.
    Feb 15 11:59 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Stocks That Could Give You A 10% Yield On Their Next Dip [View article]
    Thanks for the comment robstaubtx, basically the stock portfolio that I am managing for my self I try and use smaller buys to cost average my price, so lets say that if I buy a high yielder at $15 a share and a month later it drops to $13 on some news I will buy more, then if it drops further I will buy alittle more. Then if it comes back to like $14.25 my average price is probably around that or lower since I didn't buy my entire staek at $15 so I am ahead of the game or even. This way any dividend is basically profit, and if they can at least maintain the payout for a couple years I am really ahead of the game, usually a stock that is maintaining a dividend payout that is consistent won't vary too wildly until it is decreased or cut to $0. Now that happens occassionally and I may take a loss here and there but its minimal because as soon as I hear of a decrease or stop of dividend I just sell immediately, so in the long run over several stocks I come out fairly consistent or ahead. Now remember also that my trades are only $4.95 a buy or sell so I have a very minimal cost associated with my buy and sells which helps, this doesn't work every time but seems to be very consistent for me. Some people jump all in at first and then if the stock goes down or cuts the dividend then you get hurt much worse, hope this helped! Thanks again!
    Feb 15 11:58 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Hi Jim,
    Thanks for the comment I wold love to see an increase to 27.5 but I am thinking conservatively of more like 26.5 or 27, but that may be so I can be pleasantly surprised if it does get bumped higher.
    Feb 14 06:27 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Buy The Coca-Cola Dip Before Its Next Dividend Increase [View article]
    Thanks for the comment SKS1586. I definitely see it bouncing back to $38-40 again and could go above that. Thanks Again!
    Feb 14 06:26 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment