Travis, acting as the "Stock Gumshoe," sniffs out the "top secret" teaser stocks touted by investment newsletter ads, discusses the reality behind the hype, allows for plenty of reader discussion and idea sharing, and tracks the performance of these "teaser" stocks.
- Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Mutual funds, Options, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Stock Gumshoe At Stock Gumshoe we take the confusing, thrilling teaser letters sent by investment newsletters (you know the ones ... "buy this stock today, they've invented a new slicer that will reinvent sliced bread ... but to be fair to my subscribers, I can't tell you the name until you subscribe"). We review the ...More
clues, reveal the name of the company/stock being teased, share it for free, and discuss. We also track the performance of these "teaser" picks in perpetuity. Have you ever subscribed to an investment newsletter? Or are you thinking of doing so? Visit our reviews section -- readers give personal opinions about hundreds of newsletters, and we rank the subscriber favorites. It's all free, though you can always join the Stock Gumshoe Irregulars if you want to support our work.
Currently, there are no book details for Travis Johnson.
Latest Comments more »
- I don't want to quibble wit... on Apple May Iron Condor
- Hi folks -- when you added ... on Accuray's Cancer Blaster vs. Intuitive's Surgic...
- Interesting perspective, I'... on Reduce Your Chinese Holdings Before the Nationa...
- This all depends somewhat o... on China Rebalancing ETF Pair Trade
- Excellent analysis, thanks.... on Is There an Online Financial Services Ad Slowdown?
Latest comments on Travis's Articles