View as an RSS Feed
Time To Get Some Coffee
- Drought in Brazil may create shortage.
- Growing demand from emerging markets helps propel the industry.
- Long-term climate change may cause coffee Armageddon.
Argentina Defaults: Why I'm Buying
- Argentina refuses to be "extorted" and defaults on $539m.
- Unemployment is declining and GDP is growing by 3%.
- General elections are in 1 year - investors are anxiously waiting.
Don't Forget The PIIGS
- Portugal, Italy, Ireland, Greece, and Spain (the PIIGS) remain good investment choices.
- As expected, Europe's economy is recovering.
- Risks remain, but the rewards are plenty.
Why You Should Buy The Market Vectors Russia ETF
- Russia is still a BRIC economy.
- Sanctions are not that bad.
- Geopolitical battles will likely die down.
Investing With Military Rule: The Thailand ETF
- GDP is now growing, albeit slowly.
- Military rule has its benefits - new policies look to be moving Thailand in the right direction.
- General elections are at least 1 year away.
Return Of The Mummy: Buying The Egypt ETF
- Political uncertainties remain high, but the return of the military has brought stability.
- Vodafone, PepsiCo, and Coca Cola have invested over $2 billion in the past year.
- New government pushing forward long-awaited reforms.
- Time To Order Some Thai
- The PIIGS Are Roaring
- Twitter, Olympic Games Make Nike A Must-Have Before Earnings
- Shorting Uncle Sam
- Investing In Greek Elections