View as an RSS Feed
View Trent Tillman's Articles BY TICKER:
The Year To Date IPO Performance Of U.S. Listed China-Based Companies Looks Positive For Alibaba
Sep. 19, 2014 • Comment!
- There have been 11 US Listed IPOs for China based companies Year to Date.
- The average Day 1 gain is approximately 11%.
- None of these IPOs closed down on Day 1 of trading.
- Not All Investors Are Waiting For Facebook: Yelp IPO Opens Up Over 46%
- EPAM Systems IPO Priced To Work At $12.00
- After Much Anticipation, Zynga IPO Prices At $10.00
- Michael Kors IPO Opens Up 25% On Strong Demand
- Jive Software Starts A Busy IPO Week Off With A Bang
- Angie's List Attracts Plenty Of Investor Interest Despite Losses
- Delphi Automotive IPO Opens Down After Pricing At Bottom Of Range
- Imperva IPO: Management's Previous Success Draws Investors
- Is Enduro Royalty Trust A Long-Term Yield Play?
- Rentech Nitrogen IPO Entices Buyers With High Yield
- Why The Groupon IPO Will Be A Success
- GNC Holdings May Still Have More Room To Run
- Zeltiq Aesthetics Prices IPO Below Range At $13.00 - Still Too Expensive?
- Ubiquiti Networks IPO Priced To Work At $15?
- C&J Energy IPO Priced Above the Range at $29.00
- Teavana: The Little Tea Company That Could Deserve Its Above-Range Pricing
- Dunkin' Looks to be Another Private Equity-Backed IPO Success
- Francesca's: IPO Price Above Range at $17
- How Sweet the Music: Skullcandy IPO Prices Above the Range
- Zillow Soars Over 100% in Early Trading on IPO Debut
- Internet Radio Leader Pandora Media's IPO Rocks on Its Debut
- Next Generation Storage Company Fusion-io IPO Prices Above the Range at $19.00
- Solazyme Looks to End a Mixed Week of IPOs on a High Note
- Will Internet IPO Euphoria Extend to Russian Search Leader Yandex Next Week?
- Due to Heavy Demand LinkedIn Increases IPO Price Range by 30%
- Advanced BioHealing IPO Quietly Becoming the Other Deal of the Week
- Chinese IPOs Facing Some Serious Headwinds
- RLJ Lodging Trust Priced Its IPO Below the Range
- Kosmos Energy Priced IPO at the Top of the Range
- Wi-Fi Services Provider Boingo Wireless IPO Priced at $13.50 per Share
- Responsys Prices Its IPO Above the Range: Indication of Good Demand