This user currently has no profile.
Tristan Yates writes and consults on leveraged indexed investment strategies. He graduated from the INSEAD MBA program in Singapore with his friend and colleague, Kok Lye, and together they now manage the Index Roll (http://www.indexroll.com/), an investment advisory, research group, and web resource created to help individual investors build and manage ong-term leveraged index portfolios using LEAP call options.
Currently, you have no snapshot. Click edit to add details such as trading frequency and investing interests.
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Why write the same comment ... on Leveraged ETF Performance YTD
- Is the old Volcker back? An... on Volcker's Capital Idea: Getting Back to Real Ba...
- This recession is hitting l... on As Unemployment Grows, Tech Jobs Hang On
- You can't expect financial ... on Defending Financial Journalists - and Bloggers
- Mark, I hope you don't mind... on In Defense of Leveraged ETFs