Tristan Yates writes and consults on leveraged indexed investment strategies. He graduated from the INSEAD MBA program in Singapore with his friend and colleague, Kok Lye, and together they now manage the Index Roll (http://www.indexroll.com/), an investment advisory, research group, and web resource created to help individual investors build and manage ong-term leveraged index portfolios using LEAP call options.
This area is reserved for Tristan Yates':
- Trading frequency
Users can update their snapshots by editing their profiles via Settings.
Currently, there is no company profile for Tristan Yates.
Currently, there are no blog details for Tristan Yates.
Currently, there are no book details for Tristan Yates.
Latest Comments more »
- Why write the same comment ... on Leveraged ETF Performance YTD
- Is the old Volcker back? An... on Volcker's Capital Idea: Getting Back to Real Ba...
- This recession is hitting l... on As Unemployment Grows, Tech Jobs Hang On
- You can't expect financial ... on Defending Financial Journalists - and Bloggers
- Mark, I hope you don't mind... on In Defense of Leveraged ETFs