Trust Intelligence

View Trust Intelligence's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Provectus Pharmaceuticals Up 17% In A Month; Potential Still Huge [View article]
    No, I don't know the reason and I did not see the posts. I would guess they breach the terms of service or there was a complaint, but am only guessing. Yahoo seems to routinely delete links to other sites too so perhaps the posts had external links.

Many years ago, before Yahoo changed so much, I used to read and post there frequently. Now it is not worth the trouble for me because there are too many pumpers and bashers who can't have an intelligent conversation. So many worthless posts waste a reader's time and I have better things to do with mine.

It may be fun for Yahoo readers to see what happens with the bashers once Provectus gets listed and then when it gets BTD. But the pumpers will surely not shut up and let the facts speak for themselves and they will post an endless series of "I told you so".

Good luck...
    Apr 5 11:53 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thanks for the kind words.
    I hope it turns out better than you expect, TejB.
    Mar 23 06:47 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Mostly Industrial Psych., Pete, but General Psych. too and others over the years.
    Mar 23 06:46 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    "Items visible in the rear view mirror may appear smaller than they really are."

While it may be obvious what I mean by that, let me give you another analogy.

When I was a professor, I often found that about 50% of my students failed. So someone interested in the topic might say to themselves that it would be risky to take the course if half fail, so it would be wiser to take a different course.

But if you looked to see the details of the students, the picture was completely different.
    About 25% of students hardly ever showed up for classes and didn't take all the tests.They all failed.
    Another ~25% didn't take notes or study even though they took the tests, presumably hoping for a miracle or a way to cheat. They failed too.
    Almost 100% of the students who did the assigned work, studied and were actually serious students, passed the test.

Now, to start applying this logic to Provectus' application:

Of all the drugs that were submitted for consideration of BTD, how many of them had 100 years of safety data, making their approval risk-free for the FDA?

How many drug companies were urged to submit a BTD application and for a wider indication than the drug company itself thought would be accepted?

How many were told by the FDA what needed to be covered (incidence of specific side effects and the patients with all tumors treated analyzed as a separate group...see the January PVCT press release) in the BTD application to be successful?
    I am confident that Provectus attended the classes, studied for the test, and went into the application with one of the safest drugs around (for normal cells, not for cancer cells), so the chances of a passing grade is significantly higher than the overall total that applied.
    Of course, anyone risk-averse can sell their position or sell part of it, before the BTD decision... assuming they can figure out when that will be.
    Many think that this will occur in the last week or two of May, but it could be earlier. It would be wise to keep in mind that the FDA has no minimum decision period, and we only know that every decision took 60 days OR LESS.
    Mar 23 12:18 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    holy, it is the FDA (not Provectus) that has the 60 day deadline that ignores holidays and weekends. They issue updates on the number of applications received, accepted and rejected and the percentage that were completed under 60 days (100%).
    Mar 22 11:08 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I am not sure what you mean about nothing going on.

Do you mean no PRs?

PRs are only required when events are material.
    So when they get listed they will tell everyone, for example, but action on that is up to the exchange.

They certainly are not going to put out reports about license negotiations until the have a deal sewed up.

An application for BTD is not considered a Material Event in the Industry and only about 10% of companies issue a PR when they apply. ALL companies that are approved issue BTD PRs and almost no company issues a PR when they get rejected because they never told the Market they were even applying.

The release of PH-10 and PV-10 mode of action findings is up to the discretion and scientific goals of the labs who did the work, not Provectus. We can guess when Moffitt will release more data, because they are giving at least 1 paper on PV-10 in the next few weeks. There are other papers scheduled from now through Q2.

Given that PVCT said they would submit their BTD app by the end of this month and the FDA will likely adhere to its 2 month deadline, BTD application results will be known, likely before June.

The periods before news can be an advantageous time to buy shares from investors with ADHD. There should be some major developments before the end of the next Q, and how soon there can be something material is unpredictable. Something significant could happen this week... and the longer we wait the more likely news gets.
    Mar 18 03:19 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Perhaps you need to read more carefully, kd.

"...it will be a major groundbreaking achievement if..."

This means it will be an extraordinary outcome (out of the ordinary).
    The IF means that it is obviously not a sure thing.

The hope is that the Phase 1 extension will return similar efficacy and safety data to the first 6 patients where there was an 100% response rate. Even half as good will be better than alternative treatments available.

Will we see BTD for Liver Cancer near the end of 2014 or in 2015?
    The data will determine that.
    But it is the best case scenario, and I think another BTD is the company plan, based upon the existing data (including the CUP).

Certainly, it is not a sure thing.
    Mar 13 11:03 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Each case in CUP is different, but you are correct that they use more PV-10 and they don't wait as long to retreat if they don't get fast results, compared to trial protocols. I once asked about writing them up and they said that only one patient was written up and that they'd like to see the other written up (presumably by the various physicians who handled the cases.

At this point, I think there focus is elsewhere, especially on the FDA, who has been given the Compassionate Use Program records.
    Mar 6 08:40 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Breakthrough Designation To NDA For Provectus [View instapost]
    I would think that trying PV-10 (before the other procedures) would not hurt
    1. if the PV-10 could get to the cancer
    2. if it didn't not postpone other treatment very long

If you have a fast-growing cancer, chemo that kills cells that take it up the fastest (the fastest growing cells) has a good chance to work.

Did you see the Blog today?
    Another CUP location, in San Diego has been announced.
    It is also a liver trial center. You could try for someone to administer PV-10 there.

If it were me, I'd be in a hurry.
    Best of luck!
    Mar 3 10:57 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Breakthrough Designation To NDA For Provectus [View instapost]
    An aggressively growing cancer is the type most likely to be killed by standard chemo that targets (kills) only fast growing cells.

Best of luck.
    Feb 28 02:28 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Breakthrough Designation To NDA For Provectus [View instapost]
    Dennis, I am told by Vorlon66 on the Investor Village PVCT board that it takes little skill to treat Bladder Cancer with PV-10, based upon what was effective in animals.

I hear that all that it needed is a catheter into an empty Bladder to introduce PV-10. After an hour or so, it can be voided. Apparently cancer of the bladder tends to occur in the lining and contact with PV-10 is enough for the drug to diffuse into the cells and kill the cancer cells.

You can contact Vorlon for more details on the IV site. Best of luck to you and your girlfriend.
    Feb 28 12:13 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    No, I don't really expect a Liver BTD by the end of the year, but I know that some who are close to the company do or hope for it. I would like it, but I think it will be a major groundbreaking achievement if the can even apply for BTD in liver cancer this year... or even early next year on the basis of Phase 1 results.It is theoretically possible.

Your expectations are not adjusted for the realities of how much a small cash-strapped company can do (in 2009 especially before BTD and other accelerated programs were approved). You also seem to think that you know that PFE didn't offer to buy them many times. I don't know if they have had any offers, but I don't take the fact of a negative (no buyout happening) as evidence of something positive (the lack of an offer).

If you can't find your watch, does that mean you never had one?
    If you looked in your bedroom, does it really mean it is not there? Or that someone came in and stole it?

Provectus Management has completely controlled the Board until about a year ago when they made governance changes so they would qualify for Exchange listing. It is general knowledge that Management has been holding out for their preferred kind of licensing and buyout deal. They know what they have and are determined not to sell it too cheaply.

Why sell after Phase 1 trials when selling later (even after an BTD or approved NDA for a different indication) will bring in much more money?

And all Companies with access to the PVCT data room have signed CA and Standstill agreements.

There is lots of optimism about the ongoing extended liver trials, but I don't have time to write about that now... although I may write something about it later. Perhaps on the free part of my site.
    If you are going to worry, it would help to worry only about things where there is reason. You need to not decide that a lack of information means anything other than you don't know. You need to consider all the alternatives when you don't know the fact(s). Have fun worrying.
    Feb 28 11:59 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    kdII, I have doctorate in Psychology.
    I am going to give you a free professional opinion.
    That habit of worrying about everything is going to shorten your life and in the meantime will fill your days and nights with worry instead of joy.

I think you will live a happier life if you find something else to motivate yourself to do due diligence so that you have more confidence in what you know, so you don't worry as much.

Don't worry, be happy, is not bad advice.
    Good luck.
    Feb 27 02:35 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Breakthrough Designation To NDA For Provectus [View instapost]
    Sorry to hear about your girlfriend, Dennis.

You probably already know who to contact, but there are oncologists at Moffitt and MD Anderson in Houston that have experience treating people using PV-10 and they would be your best bet. Craig and/or Pete at Provectus may be able to suggest names.

The sooner PV-10 get approved and in the hands of major pharma to run simultaneous trials on different cancer types, the better, and easier, for patients and their loved ones.

I wish I could do something to help....
    Feb 27 01:09 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I have found the article you referred to:

and see that, for this one, at the bottom, it says:

" Small Cap Street, LLC has been compensated by Hunter Marketing in the amount of ten thousand dollars for investor relation services."

I don't know who Hunter Marketing is, but I am investigating. Whoever they are, it doesn't make the content of the article correct or incorrect. I have yet to read it, but will.
    I did ask Provectus about this and am told that they have NOTHING to do with the article. They do not know who Hunter Marketing is and they have not spoken to Small Cap Street or Hunter Marketing and they have not paid either of them for any research.
    Feb 27 09:58 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment