Tsachy Mishal is the Portolio Manager at TAM Capital Management Inc.. He holds an MBA from Columbia University in Investment Management. He is the author of the investment blog Capital Observer. http://www.capitalobserver.com/
- Description: Registered investment advisor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Options, REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
TAM Capital Management Inc. TAM Capital Management is a New York based investment firm. TAM manages separate accounts for accredited investors and institutions. This gives clients access to a hedge fund like strategy while maintaining their own accounts. A separate account format offers clients greater transparency, greater liquidity ...More
and provides clients with easier access to their money. TAM employs a value based, contrarian strategy in seeking out investments. TAM utilizes market timing as well as other opportunistic strategies in order to augment returns. Please visit our website for additional information. http://www.tamcm.com/
Currently, there are no book details for Tsachy Mishal.
Latest Comments more »
- I know but Verizon is not a... on Amdocs Offers Long-Term Opportunity
- I would note that Amdocs do... on Amdocs Offers Long-Term Opportunity
- Taxable earnings are not th... on Chimera Investment Strings Investors Along With...
- Im curious if you tested yo... on Chimera's Fair Value: 35% Upside Potential On A...
- I dont think ARCT received ... on A REIT That Could Yield 30%