This user currently has no profile.
Tyler Durden (a pseudonym) represents the idea that a return to truly efficient markets is a possibility and a necessity. After having experienced the inner workings of capitalism at various asset managers and advisors, Tyler believes that the current model is flawed and a deleveraging at every level of modern society is needed to reinspire the fundamental entrepreneurial spirit. Visit his blog: ZeroHedge (http://www.zerohedge.com/)
- Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Bonds, ETFs, Options, REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest comments on Tyler's Articles
- Howard Augar on Schaeffler Financing Complete. Next on Deck: Co...
- tomcapers on Bank of America's Tangle with the SEC Is Quickl...
- Charles Paxton Martin on The Next Shoe to Drop: Muni Bonds
- pone on Visteon Final Bond Recovery Price: 3 Cents on t...
- Jerbear on Visteon Final Bond Recovery Price: 3 Cents on t...