View as an RSS Feed
View Tyler Durden's Articles BY TICKER:
AB, AIG, BAC, BBI, BCS, BIV, BKUNA, BLK, BX, C, CBG, CCO, CIT, CNB, COF, CS, CTTAY, DB, DDR, DPHIQ, EEM, ETFC, EWA, EWU, F, FIATY, FMCC, FNIO, FNMA, FRI, FWLT, FXI, GCI, GE, GGP, GM, GS, HURN, IAI, IAT, IEF, IR, IWM, IYR, JJC, JPM, JYN, KBE, LEA, M, MAR, MCO, MHBC, MS, MUB, NMG, NRN, NRTLQ, NWS, NYT, ONB, PLA, PLD, POAHF, RAIFF, RBS, RSX, SAH, SIX, SKS, SPY, SWFT, TIP, TOL, TRMP, TRW, TRXAQ, TWM, TXT, UBS, USO, VC, VLKAY, WFC, XLF, XLY, YRCW
- CIT's 5-Step Road to Too Big to Fail
- Relative Central Bank Balance Sheets and Currency Race to the Bottom
State by State Unemployment Rate: June 2009 Update
on Jul. 19, 2009 • 9 Comments
- High Frequency Trading: Goldman's $4 Billion Wildcard
- Jon Stewart Takes on Goldman Sachs [Video]
- Some Nortel Workers Threaten Violence if Severance is Unsatisfactory
- Case Study of Toxic Commercial Real Estate Marketed by a Major Investment Bank
- RealtyTrac: Q2 Foreclosure Activity Highest on Record
- Wells' 'Under the Radar' Subprime Loans
- Why Does Goldman Sachs Need a Fed Exemption for VaR Calculations?
- Wells Appears to Be Covertly Offloading Subprime Loans
- Game Over, CIT
- Eliot Spitzer on Goldman Sachs and Matt Taibbi
- Are the Fed's Rapidly Disappearing Central Bank Liquidity Swaps Crushing the Dollar?
- Bond Action Back in the Spotlight
Are British Courts About to Decide the Future of Securitization?
on Jul. 15, 2009 • 6 Comments
- Random Walk Down What Is Definitely Not Wall Street
- Aleynikov's Code Dump Uncovered
- JP Morgan: High Frequency Trading a Form of Parasitic Market Making
- CIT Prepares to File for Bankruptcy
Populism vs. Bernanke, Round Two
on Jul. 10, 2009 • 30 Comments
- Goldman Sachs Principal Transactions Update: 60% Decline
- Bloomberg's Jonathan Weil Comments on GoldmanGate (Video)
- Bank of America: 'Amazed by Goldman Sachs' Unmatched Risk Taking / Risk Management Skills'
- The Full Aleynikov Transcript
- NYSE Issues Correction in Goldman's Trading Volume: Anything Else We Should Know?
- Gold Anti-Trust Action Committee Urges SEC, CFTC to Probe Goldman Trading
- The Quest to Backstop Every Big Bank
- Is a Case of Quant Trading Sabotage About to Destroy Goldman Sachs?
- Who's Selling Wholesale Volume, and Why?
- Bank Failure Friday Comes Early
- REIT Liquidity Update: Still Not in Great Shape