View Tyler Durden's Articles BY TICKER:
AB, AIG, AMFW, BAC, BBI, BCS, BIV, BKUNA, BLK, BX, C, CBG, CCO, CIT, CNB, COF, CS, CTTAY, DB, DDR, DPHIQ, EEM, ETFC, EWA, EWU, F, FCAU, FMCC, FNIO, FNMA, FRI, FXI, GCI, GE, GGP, GM, GS, HURN, IAI, IAT, IEF, IR, IWM, IYR, JJC, JPM, JYN, KBE, LEA, M, MAR, MCO, MHBC, MS, MUB, NMG, NRN, NRTLQ, NWS, NYT, ONB, PLA, PLD, POAHF, RAIFF, RBS, RSX, SAH, SIX, SKS, SPY, SWFT, TIP, TOL, TRMP, TRW, TRXAQ, TWM, TXT, UBS, USO, VC, VLKAY, WFC, XLF, XLY, YRCW
- Is Goldman Frontrunning Its Clients?
May San Diego Home Sales Increase Data Revised from 89% to 6.5%
Jul. 1, 2009 • 21 Comments
- Cohen & Steers Realty Funds Merge
Quants Lurking in the Shadows
Jun. 30, 2009 • 5 Comments
Loans vs. Bonds Relative Value
Jun. 30, 2009 • 2 Comments
- 4 Possible Reasons Why Raiffeisen Pulled Exchange Offer
NYSE 'Volume' Lowest Since January 5
Jun. 30, 2009 • 8 Comments
Norway Swapping Government Debt for Mortgages
Jun. 30, 2009 • 6 Comments
State Loan-to-Deposit Ratios: Better Late than Never?
Jun. 29, 2009 • 1 Comment
Healthcare the Hawaiian Way: As the SF Fed Sees It
Jun. 29, 2009 • 7 Comments
- Asking the Fed: Let's See the Transcript of the AIG Bankruptcy Negotiations
- Goldman's Lucas Van Praag Responds to Matt Taibbi's Allegations
- Porsche Dilemma: Firesale or Bankruptcy?
- Collapse of the Non-Backstopped Agency Market
- Goldman's Programmed Trading Is Back with a Vengeance
The Fed's Balance Sheet for the Week of June 24: What's Not Adding Up
Jun. 26, 2009 • 10 Comments
- IBM's Gerstner Favors Taxing Short Term Capital Gains
- Lear Corp: Another Automotive Supplier Set to File for Bankruptcy?
- AIG Fraud and Goldman's CDO Collateral Calls
- New York Times Sale Rumors Quashed, For Now
- CBL Properties: How Much Longer Can Goldman Keep Cheerleading?
Fed Is Extending Maturities Hither and Yon
Jun. 24, 2009 • 2 Comments
- Lenders Set to Scuttle Continental / Shaeffler Merger
- Credit Card Charge Off Rate Highest in 20 Years - Moody's
- Mortgage Rate, Home Sales: Weakness Accelerates
Latest DTCC CDS Update:
Jun. 24, 2009 • Comment!
Second Budget Hotel Bankruptcy in One Week; CRE Getting Monkeyhammered
Jun. 24, 2009 • 4 Comments
- What's Spooking Auto Supplier CDS?
Mass Layoff Events Continue Accelerating
Jun. 24, 2009 • 15 Comments
Redbook Retail Index Plunges Again
Jun. 23, 2009 • 11 Comments
- Visteon Final Bond Recovery Price: 3 Cents on the Dollar
- Bloomberg Fascinated with California CDS