This user currently has no profile.
I hail from the city of Como, northern Italy, well known for its beautiful lake. I began investing in 1999 as a speculator, with modest results. After reading many books on the matter, I now consider myself a value investor with a long term horizon. Besides investing I also enjoy playing chess online, contributing to Wikipedia and surfing the web always looking for something new to learn. My mother language is Italian, but I am fluent in English and improving my Russian and Spanish. If you like my articles please share them on your favorite network and don't forget to follow me !
- Description: Full-time Investor. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Developed International Markets, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, REITs, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Sorry John, but for persona... on Buffett's 2002 Petrochina Investment And Rosnef...
- Nice article on Gazprom: This Oil And Gas Large-Cap Could Yield...
- Agreeable remarks on Sweeten Up Your Portfolio With This Stock
- Nice article - I am an Eni ... on 5 Bullet-Proof Dividend Growers Paying Almost 5...
- I've written about Gazprom ... on Buffett's 2002 Petrochina Investment And Rosnef...
Latest comments on Uncle Scrooge's Articles
- TJ Schoenlein on Buffett's 2002 Petrochina Investment And Rosnef...
- Sajit Kapurvalapil on The Bolloré Group: A Great Chance To Profit Fro...
- Daniel Niño on Sweeten Up Your Portfolio With This Stock
- ChrisEdab on Sweeten Up Your Portfolio With This Stock
- hat_trick3 on The Cheapest Of The Energy Giants: Gazprom