View as an RSS Feed
View Unconventional Capital Wisdom's Articles BY TICKER:
First Security Group Continues Transformation, Yet Still Undervalued
- Recapitalization has allowed the bank to restructure the balance sheet.
- Management's four niche loan initiatives, along with lower costs set the bank up for profitability this year.
- Shares continue to trade at a discount, and a buyout could be possible in the near-to-mid term.
- Recapitalization Rhyme: Central Pacific Financial Shows How First Security Group Is A Long-Term Win
- Make Bank With First Security Group