This user currently has no profile.
I started to invest in 2007 and since then I've seen the housing crash the Euro crisis and now the great QE debate. From what I've seen, a buy and hold strategy can work - if you can time the market! But, from my experience, market timing is impossible. I rather focus on companies with strong fundamentals, safe dividends and some kind of growth story.
- Description: Professor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Forex, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Drillcon (DRIL:STO) up 6% after Q2 earnings report shows a return to profit Aug 20, 2013
Latest Comments more »
- great article! I was recent... on Why Turkey May Be The Best Emerging Growth Stor...
- can someone explain whether... on NYSE Margin Debt Just Shy Of New All-Time High ...
- I'm long Statoil and think ... on Statoil Unleashing Value For Shareholders
- well, what is your take on ... on Growth, Yield And Potential As A Takeover Targe...
- with margin debt at record ... on Hindenburg Omen Flickers Again On Tuesday
Latest comments on Unconventional Wisdom's Articles