This user currently has no profile.
I am long-term value investor focused on understanding companies, and identifying their unique competitive advantages. Currently, I attend the University of Connecticut pursuing a dual-degree in Finance and Actuarial Science. In addition to my studies, I am one of ten Senior investment managers for the school's $1.3 million endowment fund. We invest based on the value-investing principles of Warren Buffett and Ben Graham. Our goal is to find excellent business for fair prices, rather than fair business for excellent prices. My articles attempt to identify various competitive advantages, and hidden value in various businesses.
- Description: Undergraduate. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- They need to do alot more t... on Don't Buy Sony Over The PS4 Hype
- I agree. They are getting q... on Don't Buy Sony Over The PS4 Hype
- Yes, it was unfortunate the... on Lockheed Martin: An Excellent Long-Term Dividen...
- I don't believe so. The gov... on Lockheed Martin: An Excellent Long-Term Dividen...
- I believe its a much differ... on Lockheed Martin: An Excellent Long-Term Dividen...
Latest comments on Understanding Businesses's Articles