View as an RSS Feed
View Understanding Businesses' Articles BY TICKER:
Ascent Capital: Industry Consolidation, Low Valuation, And Potential Acquisition Candidate Warrant 65%+ Upside
- Down 30% from its 52-week high, investors are underestimating the earnings power of this free cash flow machine whose financials are obscured by accounting.
- Industry consolidation and the growth of the smart home provide numerous growth opportunities for this asset-light company.
- Management could be setting the company up for a sale to a large cable company looking to expand its offerings into security and home automation.
- Trading at a 32% discount to ADT, and only 10.7x of my 2015 steady-state free cash flow estimate, shares could hit over $100.
- Wabtec Corporation: Growing Faster Than The Market Rally
- Don't Buy Sony Over The PS4 Hype
- Lockheed Martin: An Excellent Long-Term Dividend Play
- Why Western Union Will Destroy Its Competition
- Pitney Bowes Is A Ticking Time Bomb
- EZCorp Filled With Value
- Coach: Undervalued And Growing Rapidly
- Google's 1 Serious Problem
- Gentex Corp: Undervalued With Huge Potential
- Berkshire Hathaway: Undervalued And Ready To Jump