View as an RSS Feed
PRO articles cover stocks that fly under most investors' radar screens.
ChipMOS: Catalysts Plus Excess Capital Should Drive 50% Upside
- With all end-markets enjoying strong momentum, ChipMOS y/y comps should accelerate, potentially leading to a positive multiple re-rating.
- Our analysis suggests upside to current consensus margin estimates.
- Shares trade at substantial discount to Taiwan-listed holdings.
- 1Q earnings on May 14th should provide a near-term catalyst.
- If shares don't appreciate near term, significant excess capital supports buybacks that should drive shares to fair value.
- Pro-Dex: Potential Insider Buys Suggest Dramatic Stock Rise
- Crossroads: Data Storage Turnaround And IP Story Could Yield Multi-Bagger Return
- Performance Technologies: Expect Serious Performance From This Potential Multi-Bagger
- On Track Innovations: Improving Ops And Valuable IP Is Formula For Multi-Bagger
- Digirad: Fat Dividend Limits Risk, Operating Leverage Drives Potential 100% Upside
- LoJack: Small Market Cap, Big Brand, Multi-Bagger Potential
- LRAD Offers Catalysts And Asymmetric Risk/Reward
- Major Change Could Accelerate Growth At Move Inc.
- Radcom On Cusp Of Inflection, Shares Offer Multi-Bagger Potential
- Harvard Bioscience Spin-Off Likely To Drive 50% Near-Term And 100%+ Long-Term Upside
- ChipMOS: Stock Remains Dirt Cheap, 50%+ Upside By Year End
- Buy Rubicon Ahead Of Cyclical And Secular Upturn
- Chipmos: Shares Have Over 100% Upside And Near-Term Catalysts
- Nam Tai Story Intact, We Don't Believe The GM Guidance
- Nam Tai Shares Could Triple Despite Apple's Issues
- LeapFrog Shares Could Double In 2013