View Valuable Insights' Articles BY TICKER:
ChipMOS: Catalysts Plus Excess Capital Should Drive 50% Upside
- With all end-markets enjoying strong momentum, ChipMOS y/y comps should accelerate, potentially leading to a positive multiple re-rating.
- Our analysis suggests upside to current consensus margin estimates.
- Shares trade at substantial discount to Taiwan-listed holdings.
- 1Q earnings on May 14th should provide a near-term catalyst.
- If shares don't appreciate near term, significant excess capital supports buybacks that should drive shares to fair value.
- ChipMOS: Stock Remains Dirt Cheap, 50%+ Upside By Year End
- Chipmos: Shares Have Over 100% Upside And Near-Term Catalysts
- ChipMOS Insiders Sell Despite 40% Free Cash Flow Yield - Lots More To The Story
- Today's ChipMOS Proxy Statement Bodes Well For Longs
- ChipMOS - Expect Multiple Near-Term Catalysts To Drive Shares Higher
- Jim Cramer - Here's What You Need To Know About ChipMOS
- ChipMOS Shares Still A Double From Here - Key Questions Answered Soon
- ChipMOS Shares Should Triple To $30 In 2012