View as an RSS Feed
PRO Top Ideas
Top Ideas are high-conviction long or short ideas focused on market mispricings with asymmetric risk/reward profiles.
To Handsomely Beat The Market, Buy Petroamerica Oil With Both Hands
- Petroamerica made a transformative deal by acquiring Suroco Energy, and addressed all the challenges it was facing.
- This acquisition significantly strengthens and diversifies the company's asset base.
- Now, Petroamerica has everything: strong production growth, high netbacks, stellar balance sheet with a strong cash position and an aggressive management.
- With management focused on continuing to grow, the tremendous valuation gap with the peers can close anytime and Petroamerica's shareholders stand to benefit a lot.
If You Are An Alpha Seeker Looking For The Next Big Energy Play, Load Epsilon Energy Now
- Epsilon Energy is a profitable energy company with a pristine balance sheet.
- The company has two profitable and growing segments (upstream and midstream).
- It is drilling the sweet spot of the Marcellus shale.
- Epsilon's stock is a sleeper and the company's current valuation is irrational.
- Epsilon's stock has to soar to come in line with the peers' valuation.
Lonestar Resources Is The Next Multi-Bagger Getting Ready To Rock In The Lone Star State
- Lonestar Resources is cashing in on Texas Black Gold.
- The company has a rock solid balance sheet and cheap key metrics.
- Lonestar Resources is poised to continue its growth and can greatly outperform the market in H2 2014.
How To Invest In A Deep Value Investment Opportunity In 3 Easy Steps: Load Caza Oil & Gas, Sit, And Wait
- Caza Oil & Gas is a diamond in the rough.
- The company is an oil-weighted growth play in the Permian Basin with proven assets and a solid balance sheet.
- Caza's current valuation is severely depressed.
- Although Caza Oil & Gas is not a biotech or a marijuana stock, its stock offers a potential triple-digit return from the current levels.
Nighthawk Energy Sees Triple-Digit Growth By Hitting Sweet Spots In The Denver-Julesburg Basin
- Nighthawk Energy is a very well-run company with a sound financial plan.
- Thanks to its low cost and oily wells that have high IRR and fast payouts (3 months), the company has achieved tremendous growth of late.
- Nighthawk's fast payout is the kind of short payback that any junior producer needs so that cash can be quickly reinvested in the next well to keep growing production.
- The company has plenty of running room and the continued development of its core properties will drive production, reserves and EBITDA higher over the coming months.
Zargon Oil And Gas Is In The Bargain Bin And Ready To Take Off
- There are always hidden gems in the oil and gas sector.
- Zargon Oil and Gas is grossly undervalued no matter how you slice it.
- Zargon Oil and Gas is too cheap to ignore and has some strong catalysts.
- CAMAC Energy's Gross Overvaluation Is A Gift From Santa Claus To All Short Sellers For 2014
- Look No Further: Chinook Energy Is The Real Deal From The International Energy Patch
- Arsenal Energy Offers The Triple Play: Income, Value And Potential For Big Returns
- Salamander Energy: A Multi-Bagger Producer Waiting Its Turn In A 'Show-Me' Market
- Pan Orient: The Gross Undervaluation Is Not Rocket Science