View as an RSS Feed
View Value Growth Investor's Articles BY TICKER:
Carl Icahn's Valuation Of Apple Is Too High
- Carl Icahn published another letter to urge Apple to buy back more shares and is valuing the stock at $203 per share (equivalent to $1.2 trillion in market cap).
- I believe Icahn's valuation of Apple is too high because of the key assumptions he used in his revenues and earnings forecasts.
- Based on my estimate, Apple’s current fair intrinsic value should be around $796 billion in market cap or $131 per share.
Flappy Bird, Apple And Google, And The Rise Of Mobile Games
- The Flappy Bird Story proves that mobile gaming is growing rapidly, and that it is very profitable for the developer as well as platform providers.
- Gartner predicts that mobile apps will be downloaded more than 268 billion times, and that they will generate more than $77 billion in revenue by 2017.
- Apple and Google, the two dominant mobile platform providers, will benefit the most from the rapid growth of the mobile game and app industry.
- Apple's Intrinsic Value And The Market's Irrational Valuation