View Value Horizon's Articles BY TICKER:
Actual Tesla Sales Data Shows Ward's Auto Estimates Unreliable
- Ward's Auto appeared on CNBC to defend their estimates of Tesla Motor's sales.
- The Wall Street Journal had interpreted Ward's estimates to suggest that Tesla is facing falling demand.
- Analyzing actual reported sales indicates Ward's estimates are unreliable.
Don't Let Tesla Bears' Cage-Rattling Knock You Off Course
- Developments at Tesla have been very strong the past month.
- Last week a slurry of negative commentary was directed at Tesla.
- Here's why the bears have been so active, and what they may prefer you not see about Tesla.
- Will There Be Big Waves From Tesla's Earnings Announcement?
- Tesla: The New York Times Can Do The Right Thing