Value Investing Congress
View as an RSS Feed
View Value Investing Congress' Articles BY TICKER:
- Should Smithfield Be Sold Whole Or In Parts?
- Notes On The Las Vegas Value Investing Congress
- What Created Market Misunderstandings About Lamar Advertising?
@VIC: Unprecedented Value
on Oct 10, 2008 • 3 Comments
- @VIC: A Radically Different Context for Value Was Going On Outside
- @VIC: Leon Cooperman on "The Investing Climate & All-Weather Stocks"
- @VIC: Jeff Matthews on Evaluating GE- What Would/Did Warren Do?
- @VIC: Mohnish Pabrai the Dhandho Investor - Interesting Times, Interesting Opportunities
@VIC: Tilson & Tongue on Housing- Keep Your House Off the Market
on Oct 7, 2008 • 1 Comment
- @VIC: Jeffrey Schwartz of Metropolitan Capital Advisors- Taking What the Defense Gives You
- @VIC: Bill Ackman on Wachovia
- @VIC: Top Hedge Fund Picks
- Bill Ackman Piled Into Wachovia and AIG Shares
- Microcap Ideas: Photochannel Networks
- Two Analyst Picks: Wellcare, Group I Automotive
- The Long Case for AmEx, Hunter Douglas, and Hemisphere GPS
- The Long Case for American Oriental Bioengineering
- The Long Case for Vulcan, AIG
- Sears, Target, Office Depot, Walgreen: Bargains in the Retail Basket
- Noven Pharmaceuticals: Good Things Come to Those with Patience
- Communicate.com: Diamond in the Rough?
- @VIC: Noven Pharmaceuticals - Long Idea
- Glenview Capital's Larry Robbins Likes HMOs, UK Pubs
- MBIA Could Be a Zero Faster Than Expected
- @VIC: Ken Shubin Stein on Winn Dixie
- @VIC: Two Long Picks from Mark Sellers
- @VIC: Lisa Rapuano of Lane Five: Overstock's a Buy
- @VIC: Whitney Tilson & Glenn Tongue - EMC Stub, Resource America and Berkshire Hathaway
- @VIC: Greenlight Capital's David Einhorn - Lehman's a Short
- @VIC: Rich Pzena - 'Freddie Mac's the Cheapest Stock I've Ever Seen'
- @VIC: Scott Bommer of SAB Capital - Three Long Picks
- @VIC: Omega's Leon Cooperman on Teledyne's Henry Singleton and Share Buybacks