Value Trap Blog
This user currently has no profile.
In a market driven by emotions like fear and greed, I present to investors a simple numbers based approach to consistently picking good stocks. My investing strategy centers on value investing and is heavily influenced by Benjamin Graham, Warren Buffett, investing podcasts and books.
- Description: Occasional investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, Energy stocks, Gold, Mutual funds, REITs, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Yes, a pullback would make ... on 2 Undervalued Ideas For This Bull Market
- Thanks for the comment. Hop... on 2 Undervalued Ideas For This Bull Market
- Great article Michael, I re... on Chevron Is A Strong Buy
- Thanks for the comment and ... on 2 Undervalued Ideas For This Bull Market
- Hey OMJ,You're right i mean... on 2 Undervalued Ideas For This Bull Market
Latest comments on Value Trap Blog's Articles