This user currently has no profile.
In a market driven by emotions like fear and greed, I present to investors a simple numbers based approach to consistently picking good stocks. My investing strategy centers on value investing and is heavily influenced by Benjamin Graham, Warren Buffett, investing podcasts and books.
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, Energy stocks, Gold, Mutual funds, REITs, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- The fact that the yield is ... on Corning: A Perfect Case Study On When To Sell
- Just heard your interview o... on The Beginning Of The End Of The 3D Printing Bubble
- VP, you make the point in o... on CES 2014 Reinforces Bull Run In Corning
- Competitors like FUWAY and ... on CES 2014 Reinforces Bull Run In Corning
- Thanks for reading John. Sa... on No Free Lunch For Minimum Wage And McDonald's
Latest comments on Value Trap Blog's Articles