- Say Aloha To Hawaiian Electric: A Utility With A 5% Dividend And An Interesting Subsidiary
- Miller Industries: A Tiny Niche Automotive Company With A Healthy Dividend And Zero Debt
- WD-40 Corporation: Dividends And Brand Value In This Small Cap
- Worried About Low Dividend Blue Chips? Look To B&G Foods For Yield And Brand Value
- QLogic: A Small, Debt Free Tech Company Coming At A Deep Discount
I hold two degrees from UC Berkeley. My hobbies are gardening and investing, which in my opinion are similar. I prefer a slow pace as there are no called strikes. If you like what you read and are committed to value principals, don't hesitate to message me.
- Description: Full time investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income
Currently, there is no company profile for ValueArtifex.
Currently, there are no blog details for ValueArtifex.
Currently, there are no book details for ValueArtifex.
Latest Comments more »
- I'm not smart enough to und... on Consolidated Water: A Specialized Utility Price...
- IVGreat article, I've been ... on Parke Bank: A Cheap Small Bank
- I've been long Corning sinc... on Why Corning Is A Sell Above $15 And A Buy At $1...
- How long do you anticipate ... on BMC Software - Investors Receive A Fair Value F...
- Still holding =) on Corning: A Wonderful Company But A Lousy Stock
Latest comments on ValueArtifex's Articles
- JonDoeFour on Say Aloha To Hawaiian Electric: A Utility With ...
- go-4-it on Say Aloha To Hawaiian Electric: A Utility With ...
- BLancaster on Say Aloha To Hawaiian Electric: A Utility With ...
- mikiii on Say Aloha To Hawaiian Electric: A Utility With ...
- ValueArtifex on Consolidated Water: A Specialized Utility Price...
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »