This user currently has no profile.
- Description: MBA student. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Stocks - long, Stocks - short
ValueHuntr At ValueHuntr, we believe that Ben Graham’s Value Investing principles present a rational roadmap for investing. Our portfolio consists of companies that meet the following criteria: 1) A market value significantly below intrinsic value, as measured by fundamental analysis with with particular attention to ...More
companies with negative enterprise value. 2) A catalyst with a high probability of realization. 3) A company of “secondary” nature, usually unaffected by the feelings of the general market crowd, out of favor, and out of sight from Wall Street analysts. Ideally, our picks will meet all of the criteria set above. However, from time to time, we may also focus on companies that do not meet one or more of these guidelines if we feel one is sufficient to realize above average returns.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- @ User101189: I work on ins... on Tower Group: A Classic Overreaction Story
- As I mentioned before, it's... on Tower Group: A Classic Overreaction Story
- Insurance expert here. This... on Tower Group: A Classic Overreaction Story
- nflx valuation is now at th... on Avoid The Fallen Dot Com Angels
- Guraaf, If you can find a r... on 2 Chocolate Stocks With a Tasty Dividend Yield
Latest comments on ValueHuntr's Articles
- ohio7899 on Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory Update
- ValueHuntr on Qiao Xing Gets Much Awaited Catalyst, Jumps 40%
- gebby on Qiao Xing Gets Much Awaited Catalyst, Jumps 40%
- gebby on Qiao Xing Mobile Communication: Waiting for a C...
- Merger Arbitrage Wes on Kevin Tang Spots Another Winner: Penwest Sells ...