ValueOnlyInvestor

View ValueOnlyInvestor's Comments BY TICKER:

• Ocata Therapeutics To Trade On Nasdaq Global Market: Can The Bulls Finally Rejoice? [View article]
    No, the bulls cannot rejoice. They did a dilutive offering yesterday.
    Jun 17, 2015. 09:26 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Chesapeake Energy downgraded at Oppenheimer on cash flow woes [View news story]
    Very sketchy. I was wondering why the stock was down yesterday when oil and gas was strong. Leakage among the institutional investors. It's a rigged game folks.
    Jun 11, 2015. 09:28 AM | 8 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Crude Oil: It's The Imports, Stupid [View article]
    It's strange how quickly you are changing your trading positions based on one week's worth of data. Hard to rely on your recommendations.
    Jun 11, 2015. 09:15 AM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Petroamerica Oil: The Strong Buy Rating Has Become Even Stronger [View article]
    Should be very interesting to see the next article on PTA from this author. He has been extremely bullish on the stock past few articles, with his last piece especially bullish. I would like to see his position and tone given everything that has gone on with the stock price. Personally, I have a negative outlook on the stock given continued low oil prices, lack of strong cashflow, and execution issues. I also expect second half production numbers to come down even further, which may surprise the market.
    Jun 9, 2015. 09:21 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Petroamerica - June Update [View article]
    My view is that the production numbers for the second half of the year will be lower still, lower than people expect which would hurt the stock price further. But even more concerning is the execution problems the company has exhibited over the past few qtrs. The company is running out of time. Also, keep in mind that oil prices coming back could take awhile... to the levels that PTA is making good money. By that time, the company may be out of cash and will have to raise money and dilute existing shareholders.
    Jun 9, 2015. 09:18 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Buy Chesapeake Energy At A 12% Discount [View article]
    What are your thoughts now given the dramatic decline of the stock price since writing your bullish article?
    Jun 7, 2015. 08:35 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Buy Chesapeake Energy At A 12% Discount [View article]
    obvious? no, not obvious.
    Jun 7, 2015. 08:32 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Petroamerica Oil - Update And Comments On Q1 Results [View article]
    5%? have you seen the drop on PTA? it's a bit more than 5%
    Jun 7, 2015. 08:26 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Petroamerica: For Oil Investors Seeking Amazing Return Potential [View article]
    I'm just looking at past few qtrs. In this low oil price environment, there's less room for errors. It's anyone's guess, but mine is that they will continue to have execution problems over the next few qtrs, and you will see bigger than expected production drop-offs. This will eventually translate to lower netbacks and cashflow. Add on top of that the possibility that oil retraces, and the company is in big trouble. I will reevaluate after next qtr release, but I think worse than expected
    Jun 7, 2015. 08:25 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I Just Invested In Petroamerica [View article]
    Let's see what happens, but I believe you will see bigger than expected production declines and more execution problems over the next few qtrs. And then the cashflow problems will follow. Add to that the possibility that oil retraces, the PTA is really in big trouble.
    Jun 7, 2015. 08:23 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Petroamerica Oil - Update And Comments On Q1 Results [View article]
    If oil prices stay where they are, I think there is a good chance that the company goes bankrupt based on cashflows, execution problems, and declines in production. This company only works at high oil prices, and that does not appear to be happening any time soon..
    Jun 6, 2015. 12:23 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Jun 6, 2015. 12:22 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I think PTA is going bankrupt. It is definitely going to 5 cents soon
    Jun 4, 2015. 10:05 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I Just Invested In Petroamerica [View article]
    I think PTA is going bankrupt. It is definitely going to 5 cents soon.
    Jun 4, 2015. 10:01 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Petroamerica Oil - Update And Comments On Q1 Results [View article]
    I think you are down more than 5% now.
    Jun 3, 2015. 08:28 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment