View Valulicious' Articles BY TICKER:
- George Soros and Stanley Druckenmiller on Outstanding Long-Term Returns
- Do You Need to Be Abnormal to Trade Successfully?
- A Light Moment on Home Depot's Conference Call
- What Analysts Say about Clorox
Magellan Health is Sitting on a Pile of Cash
May. 15, 2008 • Comment!
- Jamba Juice: If You Build It, Will They Come?
- A Smarter Way to Invest in Retail?
SunLink Health Systems: A Cheap Monopoly with an Attractive Buyout Offer
Mar. 27, 2008 • 1 Comment
- Are Companies Smart to Reject Takeover Offers?
- What is Ruby Tuesday's Real Estate Worth?
- The Disappearing Arctic Cat
- Are There Any Screaming Buys in Japan?
- Why One Money Manager Shorts Stocks, Part 2
Why One Money Manager Shorts Stocks
Jan. 20, 2008 • 2 Comments
Growth as the New Value - Ben Graham Turning in His Grave?
Dec. 6, 2007 • Comment!
- Circuit City: Does This Stock Have a Floor?
- When Bad Strategies Outperform
- Financials: Market Favors Fear Rather Than Valuation
Volatility Isn't Necessarily Risky, But It's Not Risk-Free Either
Nov. 5, 2007 • Comment!
- New York Times Breakup Value Far Exceeds Enterprise Value
- Two Half-Baked Restaurant Stock Ideas
- Kenneth Cole Stock: By The Numbers
- Viva la Vivo, A Brazilian Wireless Growth Opportunity
- By the Numbers: Mothers Work is a Cheap Retailer
- Great Conference Call Moments: Jonathan Klein, CEO Getty Images
- Buying The Weakness in Getty Images
- Safety Insurance Group: Auto Insurer With a Dirt Cheap Valuation
- Great Conference Call Moments: Checkpoint's Eyal Desheh
- Brunswick: Containing My Losses
- Merger Arb Opportunity in Fieldstone
- Mark Sellers' Prescient Call on Home Depot
- Pharsight: Intriguing Healthcare Software Smallcap