This user currently has no profile.
Self taught value investor; 10 years of buy/sell side experience in emerging markets; Passionate about applying rationale and behavioural economics to solve seemingly incongruous problems
- Description: Private equity portfolio manager. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Foreign stocks, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Rational Investor I am very passionate about the intersection of philosophy, behavioural economics and common sense to identify solutions to financial problems. More than a stock recommendation, I am passionate about establishing enduring frameworks that allow for a dis-passionate evaluation of participant behaviour and ...More
intrinsic value of financial instruments.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- As for bubbles, each time I... on Workday: High Revenue Growth, But What About Pr...
- Nice article - what is tenc... on Naspers: 50% Upside Potential On Minority Owner...
- Bull dog67The market is in ... on Workday: High Revenue Growth, But What About Pr...
- Warren Buffet " The ob... on Rediff.com's E-Commerce Transition May Provide ...
- Good analysis but do you re... on Alpha And Undervalued Growth Available At HDFC ...
Latest comments on Varadharajan's Articles