Vegas Ben

View Vegas Ben's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Apple Earnings Preview: Playing The Analyst Game [View article]
    4.5? I think you mean 9.5!
    Apr 22 06:00 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple $395: Time To Give Up And Abandon Ship? [View article]
    Yep! The difference between $400 and $800 for Tim is the difference of $400,000,000 ($400 MILLION) for each of his 1,000,000 share grants. I guarantee that he cares about the share price!!!!
    Apr 19 02:25 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple $395: Time To Give Up And Abandon Ship? [View article]
    What if they announce that they spent all $8 billion dollars of their buyback funds, and put in a disclosure for $10 billion more?
    Apr 19 01:44 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple $395: Time To Give Up And Abandon Ship? [View article]
    I agree! Unless earnings are off, that $385ish price is going to be the 2013 low.
    Apr 19 12:49 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: $420 A Share Could Have Marked The Bottom [View article]
    I hope so. I'd love to scoop up some more shares for sub $430 prices, but I have a hard time believing this stock will see $430 ever again.
    Mar 22 07:53 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: $420 A Share Could Have Marked The Bottom [View article]
    Wise decision benitus! The Q2 earnings report would have to be quite horrible in order for $AAPL to go under $400, and that is very unlikely. If the earnings report is anywhere from mediocre to good, then $AAPL will go over $500 per share.
    Mar 21 09:34 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Samsung Galaxy S4: A Gift To Apple Shareholders [View article]
    My 1st Droid 3 had similar issues. My phone started randomly rebooting on its own. As the 1-year warranty expiration approached, it got worse and worse. A week after the warranty expired it became useless. It would reboot in the middle of rebooting. I'd be lucky to get 20 seconds of use out of it. I took it to Verizon a week after the warranty expired, and they wouldn't give me a warranty replacement. I was in a small window of time in which I could add insurance, so I had to buy insurance in order to get it replaced. The replacement also reboots on its own on occasion. The Android OS on it is garbage. If Apple had a physical keyboard on their iPhone, I would probably buy one.
    Mar 17 06:15 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Samsung Galaxy S4: A Gift To Apple Shareholders [View article]
    It is definitely convenient!
    Mar 15 08:56 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Samsung Galaxy S4: A Gift To Apple Shareholders [View article]
    My 7" tablet easily fits into almost all of my pant pockets.
    Mar 15 08:34 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Samsung Galaxy S4: A Gift To Apple Shareholders [View article]
    "10 java developers for every C++ developer"

What is your source for that information?
    Mar 15 07:14 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why You Should Buy Apple Now [View article]
    It was trending upward when it hit $700 per share... enough said!
    Mar 11 12:25 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Time To Buy Apple [View article]
    Yikes! Good catch! The 2009 max is actually $188.90.
    Mar 7 03:51 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Time To Buy Apple [View article]
    Actually, the city analyst reduced the target to $480.
    Mar 7 02:12 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple Is Worth $265 [View article]
    Oops, their guidance is $2-4 Billion in increased sales, not $1-3Billion, as I wrote when I responded too quickly.
    Mar 6 05:21 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple Is Worth $265 [View article]
    Antonio, Apple has guidance for $41-$43 Billion in sales for Q2, which is an increase of $1 to $3 Billion for Q2/Q2, and their estimates are likely to be on the conservative side. How is it that you know more about Apple stock than the CFO of Apple?
    Mar 6 05:15 PM | 13 Likes Like |Link to Comment