This user currently has no profile.
Clients need consistent returns in all market conditions. I manage customized portfolios for institutional and ultra high net worth clients that avoid the risks taken by the asset allocation, beta based crowd. Long only stocks and bonds is too volatile, expensive and unreliable for investors seeking growth with capital preservation.
- Description: Hedge fund manager. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Forex, Gold, Mutual funds, Options, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Hedge Fund Hedge fund
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- The 20% a year investment i... on Lessons from the Best-Ever Hedge Fund Manager
- Poor "recent" per... on Bill Miller To Leave Legg Mason's Main Fund Aft...
- Pensions don't need to bet ... on 'The Washington Post' Gets Pension Funds Wrong
- Index funds are just bad CT... on Index Investing
- Trading some ETFs is not he... on The Everyman Hedge Fund