Clients need returns in all market conditions. So I build customized portfolios for them that avoid the absurd risks taken by the crowd. My edges are in portfolio optimization, manager selection, emerging/frontier markets and volatility arbitrage.
- Description: Hedge fund manager. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Forex, Gold, Mutual funds, Options, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Hedge Fund Hedge fund
Currently, there are no book details for Veryan Allen.
Latest Comments more »
- The 20% a year investment i... on Lessons from the Best-Ever Hedge Fund Manager
- Poor "recent" per... on Bill Miller To Leave Legg Mason's Main Fund Aft...
- Pensions don't need to bet ... on 'The Washington Post' Gets Pension Funds Wrong
- Index funds are just bad CT... on Index Investing
- Trading some ETFs is not he... on The Everyman Hedge Fund