VFC's Stock House

• Stock Watch Thursday, 11 April 2013 [View article]
    @Jion,

Saw That. Huge.

Thanks,

Apr 18 08:31 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Stock Watch Thursday, 11 April 2013 [View article]
    @Mav - Have written extensively regarding INO ... http://bit.ly/cAHZ42 ... as Phase III draws nearer, this one should get a bunch more attention.

Apr 18 02:29 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Implant Sciences: Final Piece Of The Puzzle In Place With TSA Approval [View article]
    @Mukti,

You must have made bank if your shorted from the highs around seventeen bucks, and I really doubt that a couple of articles from me alone pointing out a novel technology with potential could rally a run like that. You paint a pretty, yet misleading picture, especially since this story is still only in its infancy. If you followed more often you may be aware that I never suggest going 'all-in' into these plays, but suggest playing the volatility (such as we've seen) to bank some trading coin, and then possibly holding a core position for the long term. But thanks for reading my stuff, when you do, nonetheless. This wouldn't be fun without discussion.

Thanks for the comment.

Jan 24 12:03 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    @Mukticat, would you be talking about the same $SSH that I first discussed when it was trading in the threes?

Just curious.

Jan 17 04:05 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Stock Watch Wednesday, 9 January [View article]
    @Jion - agreed. Pullback would be expected after such a quick gain, but the stock has - and can - hang in there well. On a related note, a couple of emails I received today asked about some clown posts on the Yahoo! message boards posted by a VFC wannabe - my followers should know that I do not use the Yahoo! message boards, so take what you see there for what it's worth. Just a couple of wannabees living it up. And I take it as flattery that they want to be me. No life like the good life, I like to say.

Jan 10 04:36 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Stock Watch Tuesday, 18 December [View article]
    @barley,

I know this is one of the rhetorical questions that I'm not supposed to answer, but here's a few probable answers:

- they put politics and party before people,
    - they are inept,
    - there is no pressure for them to act because they do not live and play by the same rules that we do,
    - they put theatrics, drama and attention before results in order to have their names in the news for political and popularity purposes...

AND because the voters keep rewarding these clowns for their ineptitude and inaction with multiple tours in Washington, so they have little incentive to be productive.

Dec 19 12:41 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • 2 Milestone Sales Events Mark Pivot Point For Implant Sciences [View article]
    Good input Sully. I, too, loaded up on that dip - sold a few just to bank a quick profit, but also held some more.

Dec 7 10:43 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • 4 Hot Healthcare Stocks Making Mid-Week Noise [View article]
    Jask,

I believe that CTSO will conduct such a move when the company and stock is a little less speculative. A couple of quarters of a solid revenue stream from European sales combined with progress on a trial geared towards FDA approval would, in my opinion, mark an opportune time for such a move.

To make the move before the fundamentals are more in place would allow the shorts and traders more of an opportunity to play havoc on the stock post-split and post-move to the Nasdaq.

Thanks for the comment.

Aug 6 04:50 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Sunshine Heart Soars On Milestone Approval News [View article]
    Noreika,

I think we're still in the latter stages of an accumulation period for stem cell companies. Once the technology is just a tad bit more mature, then I think that sector will boom.

Good luck,

Jul 25 09:53 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Stocks To Watch: Week Of March 19-23 [View article]
    That's a misprint, still long CVM...thanks for pointing that out.
    Mar 21 08:27 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Cel-Sci May Be in for a Bumpy Ride This Week [View article]
    Dream - it seems as if your motive is to bash Garza and his site rather than seek the truth behind CVM. To each his own. I've been with CVM for years based on the potential of Multikine - LEAPS is just icing on the cake. To date, Garza has been way closer to getting an accurate word out about CVM than the Stein - who only just now joined the party.

I'm still long CVM, even after the recent run that's making my portfolio look pretty good about now - along with AGEN, CSUH, etc.

Thanks for reading.

V
    Oct 5 01:02 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Have to Like the Risk / Reward in Antigenics Stock [View article]
    Drug Recruiter,

Fair enough - Oncophage's past does look piss poor, at first glance. I'm a believer that in order to maximize the effects of this new breed of cancer immunotherapy treatment the vaccine should be used on patients that are earlier on in progression while the immune system is still somewhat strong. That is what the subset data of the Oncophage Phase III is showing us. Those patients that received the treatment earlier on in progression are now living longer than those that didn't - that's what it's all about.

I'm sure SPPI will recover - that stock has followed the recent trend of going down after approvals, huh?

Thanks for the comments and the insight.

Sep 29 05:34 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Have to Like the Risk / Reward in Antigenics Stock [View article]
    Drug Recruiter,

Way to conveniently leave out the most recent data/information. I'm also flattered that you joined SA just to comment on little ol' me! First comment!

Sep 29 08:30 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Antigenics, Cel-Sci Could Both Become Billion Dollar Companies [View article]
    SAS70,

I'm looking for second quarter next year (at the latest) for a Hedrin approval to be announced. Just my opinion based on the latest out there.

Thanks,

Sep 23 12:53 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Antigenics, Cel-Sci Could Both Become Billion Dollar Companies [View article]
    BSBuster,

I believe that Seeking Alpha articles get listed under the 'Financial Blogs' section of the finance pages, not the news sections. To the contrary, I think that the fact that The Street . com's articles getting listed under the news listings is a disservice - they're no better than any other blogger's opinions and are often quite manipulative in nature!

Thanks for your input, but you've obviously done no research with regards to AGEN or CVM to come to those conclusions. Oncophage recycled? Multikine no substance? Not much DD done on your part.

I consider the opinions of other small investors to hold a lot more weight than the manipulators of 'The Street', so I do appreciate your comments!

Sep 23 12:52 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment