This user currently has no profile.
As an engineer at Atheros (http://www.atheros.com/), Vijay works to bring state-of-the-art wireless systems to the consumer. Previously, he was with Denver-based TensorComm (http://www.tensorcomm.com/), a start-up providing advanced receiver solutions for CDMA/WCDMA networks. Vijay has over 15 published patent applications and multiple technical papers/articles in mobile receiver design. His active engineering experience, along with his penchant for market research/analysis, helps provide unique perspectives and insider insights about wireless industry trends which he jots down in his analyst blog. Vijay holds an M.S(EE) degree from the University of Colorado, Boulder and a B.S degree from the College of Engineering, ...More Guindy, India. Visit Vijay's blog: Wireless Industry Analyst (http://wirelessanalyst.blogspot.com/) Vijay's is also a guest writer at SramanaMitra.com (http://sramanamitra.com/tag/guestbio/#357)
Currently, you have no snapshot. Click edit to add details such as trading frequency and investing interests.
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- WiFiguy, Thanks for the Tav... on Infineon, Marvell and the iPhone
- WetWarrior. I have asked th... on Texas Instruments and STMicroelectronics: The A...
- Your guess is as good as mi... on What Is SiRF's Valuation?
- Spartacus, Please find my r... on What Is SiRF's Valuation?
- Mike, Appreciate your note.... on 3G iPhone and WiMAX: Another Sensational Rumor?
Latest comments on Vijay's Articles