This user currently has no profile.
As Chief Investment Officer of Morguard Financial Corp., I manage a global equity portfolio and oversee a real estate portfolio. I like buying strong, quality companies that have seen their share prices stumble for, hopefully, temporary causes.
- Description: Mutual Fund Manager. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, REITs, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
Morguard Blog Inside coverage of the North American REAL ESTATE market by Morguard's senior researcher, Keith Reading.Value-focused, global stock picks from Vikash Jain, chief investment officer of Morguard's equity portfolios.Morguard is a $15.1 billion Canadian institutional asset manager with a forty year record of ...More
solid returns from direct property investing and a twenty year record of equity investing.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Oil Equipment Supplier Flies Under The Radar http://seekingalpha.com/p/1o06r Mar 31, 2014
Latest Comments more »
- I agree with Skemp. IMHO ba... on Natural Gas Has Nowhere To Go But Up
- Here's an indicator that us... on Revisiting A Quantitative Approach To Tactical ...
- Hi texpat, No need to cring... on The Different Scenarios for Gold's Rise
- There is no readily availab... on Shipwrecked Portugal Could Use Brazilian Aid
- I'm not assuming anything. ... on Profiting From a Hungry, Growing World