Vikram is an electrical engineer by training and has held a variety of roles spanning multiple industries. He started his career in the semiconductor industry in the Silicon Valley, before moving to a proprietary trading desk at a bulge bracket investment bank in New York. Vikram has also developed software for health-care systems. He trades actively in the US financial markets relying primarily on quantitative techniques.
- Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Bonds, ETFs, Forex, Options, REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, there is no company profile for Vikram Saxena.
Currently, there are no book details for Vikram Saxena.
Latest Comments more »
- NGAnalyst:1) GAZ was tradin... on Natural Gas ETFs: Not a Good Investment
- I read somewhere that the t... on Zero Hedge's Bloomberg Podcast: Why Did Bloombe...
- William,The problem with UN... on UNG Hasn't Changed the Laws of Natural Gas Supp...
- There is a lot of emphasis ... on U.S. 5 Year Bond Auction Effectively Fails
- Whatever the US will do, Eu... on Is the U.S. Dollar the Fed's Next Weapon?
Latest comments on Vikram Saxena's Articles