This user currently has no profile.
Vikrant Sitani, CFA is currently working at well known Financial Services Company. Vikrant holds MBA from Virginia Commonwealth University and is Chartered Accountant from India.
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Bonds, Options, Retirement savings, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Is Consumer's Budget really... on Is Consumer's Budget Really Stretched?
- Quantitative Easing and Sto... on Quantitative Easing And Stock Market And Foreig...
- How much do People Really S... on How Much Do People Really Save?
- Error In Reinhart And Rogof... on Error In Reinhart And Rogoff's Theory To Affect...
- Understanding Gold's Declin... on Inflation, Interest Rates And Gold Price
Latest comments on Vikrant Sitani, CFA's Articles