View as an RSS Feed
- Motion Is Not Movement: Risk Appetite Still Unchecked
- The Italian Opera Is Just Getting Started
- Of Earnings And The Bottom-Up Fallacy
- Another Day, Another Opportunity... To Fade The Rally
- What Exactly Is A Bear Market Anyway?
The Fed's Medicine Won't Cure Our Ills
on Sep 21, 2011 • 1 Comment
- Stocks Are Cheap. Really.
- The Global Stock Market Panic of 2011 Is Only a Panic Within a Correction
Great Britain: The Expansionary Austerity Canary in the Economic Coal Mine
on Jul 29, 2011 • 8 Comments
- Bernanke to Congress: More Cowbell
It All Comes Down to Consumer Demand
on Jun 15, 2011 • Comment!
Breaking Down Bernanke
on Apr 29, 2011 • 2 Comments
Today's Economy: The Snores of Perception
on Apr 4, 2011 • 2 Comments
The (Fed) King's Speech: Self-Sustaining Recovery?
on Mar 10, 2011 • 3 Comments
- Here's Why the Fed Believes QE2 Is Necessary
- Ben Bernanke: The Gambler
- Dreams of a Cyclical White Knight
- Markets Soar: Here We Go Again
- Why I'm Cautiously Bullish on the Markets
- Lines in the Investor Sentiment Sand
- Today May Be the Day: The Respite Before the Chaos
- The 4 Ingredients Needed for Bull Market to Resume
Anticipating a Lower Close Friday
on May 7, 2010 • 16 Comments
- Earnings Season Is the Reason...
- Will Rising Interest Rates, China and Protectionism Create a Stock Market Correction?
- Happy Anniversary of the Rally. Now What?
- The Correction Will Soon Run Its Course
- Correction Now? Not Likely Without a Setup
- Doing the Valuation Math
- In This Market, Appearances Can Be Deceiving
- We Have Nothing to Fear but Uncle Sam Himself
- Market Volume: Still an Unanswered Question