Show Summaries | Hide Summaries
- Will the Utica Shale Surpass the Barnett and Marcellus?
- Shale Gas Exploration Goes Global With Drilling In Argentina
- Offshore Oil and Gas: Will Brazil's Success Be Replicated by Namibia?
- Wolfcamp Shale Puts U.S. Back at the Frontier of Exploration and Production
- Will the Bakken Be as Inspiring as the Barnett?
- Emerging International Shale Gas: Poland and China Lead
- Natural Gas: The Hybrid Model Is Expanding
- Independents Discover an Attractive Natural Gas Investment Model
- Why Poland Is the Most Compelling Shale Gas Opportunity Right Now
- India and China Will Soon Produce Natural Gas From Shale
- Barnett Shale: The Latest Word in Oil Exploration
- World’s Largest Producer of Natural Gas? Now It's U.S.
- The Granite Wash: An Emerging Tight Sands Natural Gas Play in the U.S.
- Natural Gas from Shale: Emerging Plays
- Tight Sands Natural Gas: An Ignored and Promising U.S. Energy Frontier
- Natural Gas: Bridge to the Energy Future
- Natural Gas Reserves Are Rising (Thanks to Technology, Risk Capital)
Aging In Place: Growth Demographic For Retail Energy Services
May 8, 2009 • Comment!
- Why Are There So Many More Energy Experts than Energy Billionaires?
- Utility Energy Is Not Customer Energy
- Investing in U.S. Natural Gas: The Commodity Versus the Business
- Natural Gas: Worth a Look
- Retail Energy Utilities Caught Between Bad Regulators and Distressed Customers
- The Need for a New Utility Regulatory Model
- What If the EU Fractures, China Stagnates, or the U.S. Economy Worsens?
China's Spending Alternatives
Feb. 23, 2009 • 8 Comments
Why the U.S. Needs a Cultural Reset
Feb. 13, 2009 • 19 Comments
- The U.S. Energy Utility Regulatory Model May Fail
- Three Reasons the Stimulus Will Fail
- What Does the Bubble in U.S. Treasuries Mean for the Economy?