View as an RSS Feed
PRO articles cover stocks that fly under most investors' radar screens.
Short TrueCar: First Mover, First Loser
- New competition is quickly eroding their share.
- Consumers hate their product.
- Profitless company unlikely to turn the corner.
Biglari Holdings: This Ain't No Berkshire Hathaway
- Biglari timed a bull market, untested in a bear.
- Capital allocation is one required attribute but not the only.
- Make sure you understand compensation and incentives.
- NewMarket Needs To Find Some New Markets - Short Idea
- PostRock Energy - Undervalued E&P Company, Going Through A Transformation