Volatility Research

View Volatility Research's Comments BY TICKER:
  • BioTelemetry Is A Rock Solid Investment [View article]
    Indeed, BEAT is hot & noone pays it any mind!
    Oct 17, 2013. 02:42 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • There Are Still Large-Cap Values Left, Part 1 [View article]
    Indeed, often times it is better to be brief. You have to think of the age group's we are writing for, and the activities they may currently be involved in. Mass public reads this website while at work, or on a phone. Brief catches the eye, especially when it was as well covered as this!
    Oct 15, 2013. 08:55 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • There Are Still Large-Cap Values Left, Part 1 [View article]
    Most excellent article, very informative! GJ
    Oct 15, 2013. 08:38 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • What Brokers & Services Do You Use? [View instapost]
    Definitely, if you want sometime, I can definitely run a workshop for you. Or just personally help out when you have the time. At least get to know the basics.
    Oct 13, 2013. 12:06 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • What Brokers & Services Do You Use? [View instapost]
    Yep, also another free tip, If you dont want to trade at TD-Ameritrade but want their news. Google (TD-Ameritrade Paper Trading) register a free paper trading account, and download the "Think Or Swim" Client. Inside the client is the news terminal. I do this, because I don't like their fees. I use options house & trading station (for futures). But I do like the TD ameritrade risk analysis + options simulator + News. Just a thought!
    Oct 12, 2013. 05:32 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • What Brokers & Services Do You Use? [View instapost]
    Yes, they apart of their news network. You should really check out Bezinga, Bezinga is very interesting. They have entire fundamental study bassed on news release to show the effects of public news on stocks. Its very cool, deffenitly something different.
    Oct 12, 2013. 04:47 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • What Brokers & Services Do You Use? [View instapost]
    Yes, dividend.com is great! I love the TD ameritrade networks, you get all of the premium content from Bezinga and zacks just by trading there.
    Oct 12, 2013. 04:01 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Analyst Will Remain Skeptical Of Aetna's Future [View instapost]
    ill work on it! Thank you
    Oct 10, 2013. 10:24 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Analyst Will Remain Skeptical Of Aetna's Future [View instapost]
    Agreed, and Understood :-) Happy writing!
    Oct 9, 2013. 10:46 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Analyst Will Remain Skeptical Of Aetna's Future [View instapost]
    I totally hear you on that, I feel the same way. We are doing paid contributors as well starting next week. So that should give you something to consider as well. Its pretty hard as it is to get the word out, it would be great to find more supporters. I just don't really care for what Seeking Alpha has become! It seems as though everyone is just trying to out-smart the other contributors! I just want people to write about trades, and speculation, and good information overall by people who are actually investors and analyst as well as traders. Know what I mean?
    Oct 9, 2013. 08:19 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Analyst Will Remain Skeptical Of Aetna's Future [View instapost]
    lol Take your time, if your interested i would love for you to do an article for my site!
    Oct 9, 2013. 05:09 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Analyst Will Remain Skeptical Of Aetna's Future [View instapost]
    Yeah, I am going to check out your instablog. You should check out mine as well! It's indepedently hosted http://www.GuruVIX.com, you can find it through my profile as well.
    Oct 9, 2013. 04:53 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Analyst Will Remain Skeptical Of Aetna's Future [View instapost]
    Yes, indeed I follow Chris as well. I find his blog among the best on this site, as well as articles. I am doing the same as you, I am currently holding, though I will probably buy, if the conditions are right towards the begining of the year. I plan on collecting some nice sell-to-open PUT premium on AET in January :-)
    Oct 9, 2013. 03:31 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Analyst Will Remain Skeptical Of Aetna's Future [View instapost]
    lol, I agree... Aetna is just one of those companies who never gets a good collective light. I don't really see the overall downfall of AET. I feel that EMH has levied it's way into the share value and growth. The overall market correction and growth has been factored into all of AET constant situations. Efficent Market Hypothesis, is the only factor that analyst seem to over look, though I feel that EMH is another word for "Skeptical". >.>
    Oct 9, 2013. 02:40 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment