After being an active investor on and off for almost 20 years, I left my position as a senior management and information-technology consultant in 2004 and built a career trading equities and options. I began focusing on market-neutral options strategies for generating monthly income in 2006 and currently trade a portfolio comprising long-vol, short-vol, and vol-neutral options spreads. I spent four years as Chief Analyst and Trading Strategist for the Calendar Options newsletter, which was sponsored by Condor Options (www.condoroptions.com). In addition, I publish The Volatility Trader blog and am a Seeking Alpha contributor. I hold a bachelor’s degree in mathematics from the University of Pennsylvania, and currently am ...More serving as treasurer and vice president of a small non-profit organization.
- Description: Independent trader. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
The Volatility Trader This blog is devoted to options education, particularly in ways that capitalize on changes in implied volatility. It also includes market commentary, analysis and opinion about economic news, and references to articles about the market, economics and trading. I try to refrain from political commentary, but it ...More
finds its way into my posts more often than not.
Currently, there are no book details for Volatility Trader.
Latest Comments more »
- The author knows one thing,... on Lululemon Q3 Sales Growth Down, So Now What?
- Due to Seeking Alpha's publ... on Bulls And Bears Go For Gold - Here Are Options ...
- Lest any intelligent and fa... on Will the Gold Bubble Burst in 2011?
- Yes, of course--thanks for ... on Keryx Biopharmaceuticals: A Bullish Biopharma P...
- Sorry, but I can't resist..... on Will the Gold Bubble Burst in 2011?
Latest comments on Volatility's Articles
- Volatility Trader on Lululemon Q3 Sales Growth Down, So Now What?
- canuckyoga on Lululemon Q3 Sales Growth Down, So Now What?
- Volatility Trader on Bulls And Bears Go For Gold - Here Are Options ...
- Volatility Trader on Will the Gold Bubble Burst in 2011?
- Analyste de Boston on Will the Gold Bubble Burst in 2011?