View as an RSS Feed
View Vuru's Articles BY TICKER:
Q3 Results Reaffirm Delta Air Lines' Potential For Investors
- Q3 Results for Delta were above analyst estimates in EPS, Revenue and EBITDA.
- Share price catalysts include lower crude prices, strong economic moat, and insulation from geopolitical factors.
- Delta remains a compelling investment in the airline sector given its corporate share gains, operational reliability and benefits from industry trends.
Looming Pullback And Competitive Industry Can't Scare Investors From Cardinal
- Cardinal Health's strong performance in the past five years has many investors predicting a looming correction.
- Valuation metrics show CAH is trading well above its intrinsic value.
- 30-year trend of dividend increases and potential from acquisitions and repositioning will continue to entice investors.
Verizon Leads The Telecom Sector For Investors
- We have seen strong ratings for Verizon and believes it is the clear leader in the Telecom sector for investors.
- Investment rationale includes dividend yield, attractive entry and valuation, strong management and expected earnings growth.
- 3Q announcement of earnings should be positive for Verizon.
Mixed Signals From McKesson Corporation Confuse Investors
- McKesson is a key holding in the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector that many investors have rode to a large gain in recent years.
- The company has given mixed signals as to where the share price will head in the coming months.
- The time is now for investors to lock in the gains they have received in the past five years, as the markets are becoming increasingly volatile.
After Large Oil And Gas Industry Pullback, The Time Is Now For Chevron
- Large pullback of both small and large market cap oil and gas companies presents opportunity for investors.
- Chevron looks poised to grow and rebound from 15% loss in the past couple of months.
- Investment is based on strong financials, economic moat, and dividend trends.
Royal Dutch Shell Looks Promising On Expectations Of Continued Growth
- Despite being one of the largest companies in the industry, Shell is still attractive.
- Strong 2Q2014 results likely to replicated in 3Q2014.
- Positive trends in free cash flow and dividends will continue to reward investors.
Exxon Mobil Warrants Premium Valuation Despite Volatile Financials
- Exxon Mobil warrants the premium valuation on the basis of strong brand equity, despite declining 2013 revenues.
- Diversified product lines will insulate the company from macro events.
- Fair valuation with limited potential for upside in the next 6 to 12 months.
Fastenal Presents Opportunity For Investors In The Medium Term
- Strong balance sheet presents the company with the opportunity to fund future growth.
- Y/Y revenue growth is likely to continue for the foreseeable future.
- Current price is attractive for investors to be able to see returns in the medium term.
- 3 Billion-Dollar Dividend Stocks With Shark-Filled Moats
- 5 'Rocketship' Stocks Deservedly At 52-Week Highs
- Jim Cramer's Most Recent 'Buys' - And Their Flaws
- 5 Billion-Dollar Companies With 5%+ Yields
- 6 Overlooked Stocks That Got Killed In The Housing Crash
- 6 Micro Caps Trading For Less Than Net Cash
- 6 Undervalued Tech Giants With A Sustainable Competitive Advantage?
- 7 Sinful Stocks Buffett Would Love
Top 3 Investment Books To Navigate 2012
Jan. 17, 2012 • 3 Comments
- 3 Undervalued Large Caps With A 10+ Year Dividend History
- Credit Card Spending Growing At An Alarming Rate
- Bricks And Mortar Retail: Facing A Sea Change
- Netflix: A Tale Of Greed And Lack Of Foresight
- Wal-Mart And Target Have Both Weakened, But Wal-Mart Likelier To Improve Its Fundamentals
- 3 Undervalued Tech Stocks With Strong Balance Sheets
- Smooth Sailing For Carnival Cruise Lines
- Semiconductor Stocks: Only Semi-Awesome
- 3 Undervalued Stocks With A Strong Dividend History
- Can Ted Weschler Pick Stocks Like Warren Buffett?
- Fools Rush In...To IPOs
- Amazon's Edge Over Netflix
- 3 Undervalued Stocks With An Economic Moat
- Should U.S. Airlines Remain Grounded?
- Can Activision And Electronic Arts Power-Up?