View as an RSS Feed
GT Advanced Technologies: The Iggy Azalea Of Tech Stocks
- Investors are placing their faith in future sales and the believed to be lucrative agreement GTAT has struck with Apple.
- This has caused shares of GTAT to more than double since the agreement between the two parties was announced last November.
- If you are on this train then it probably best to remain in your seat until it comes to a complete stop.
Education Companies Finally Reflecting What Their Degrees Are Worth
- Career Education is trading at an Enterprise Value that is one-sixth of the company's Book Value.
- We look at how the market arrives at such a low valuation using price to sales as our launching point.
- Should CECO's new management deliver improved future enrollment trends while lowering costs, then the current share price is a gift to those that can stand the inherently large risks.
Head In The Cloud: TIBCO Software Illustrates Why You Need To Verify Fundamentals
- TIBCO Software may not pop up as a possible undervalued situation, when screened by P/E, but closer examination points us to this conclusion.
- Information Technology sector is frequently cited as industry where near-term relative outperformance is likely and now holds the largest weighting in the S&P 500 index.
- But "Big Data" firms specializing in business analytics have lagged both the IT sector and broader markets during 2014.